Heartbreak and unspoken words

(Hello ARMY angels. How do thee do? It's ya main here and things are about to get rough... Buckle up and enjoy the ride. xoxo)

Before you continue reading, there are a few things you have to know. 

One: You are very unsure of what you want. You are struggling to understand where you stand and how you feel. Obviously, you know you love and care for Yoongi. You want him, but you don't? As you can tell you're confused, very confused. You don't want him because you don't want to cause drama and you know it will create a drift between Yoongi and Jungkook. 

Two: Your boss called and told you, you are no longer needed as an air hostess. Oddly enough, you received this new job opportunity so you weren't too concerned with that. 

Three: It was that time of the month and you had severe cramps. 

You walked into the main office of HYBE

You walked into the main office of HYBE. Bowing to greet the CEO, Bang Si-Hyuk, and Manager Sejin. Now, why the hell they called you over for an interview is beyond you? How did they get your number and... Okay, okay, fair enough, you were around the boys a lot so, of course, they would know who you are. "Hello, Miss." They both bow to you before Bang Si-Hyuk takes his seat. Both of them, eyeing you up and down. You felt a bit uneasy and finally spoke up, "Hi... I was wondering why you called me in?" They both nod their heads in agreement before looking back at you. "Would you like to become a model, signed under us?" You frowned, a bit unsure of what in the world they're talking about. "Model?" You thought you heard wrong. You were waiting for them to burst out laughing and tell you it's just a prank and you were being interviewed to become a cleaner. They didn't. It was dead silent in the office before manager Sejin finally spoke up. Now, wait, wait... You're probably wondering why on earth would he be sitting there for such a decision. Well, him being with the company for ages had nothing to do with it. I'll let him explain. "I noticed you with the boys a few months ago and I have honestly never seen someone with visuals such as yours." You accidentally grunted in response. They both looked at you in confusion, you returned their looks with an awkward smile. "You are joking, are you?" Si-Hyuk smirked at you, "I like you. I see why the boys enjoy your company." You pinched yourself secretly. Nope. You're awake. If you're awake and this isn't a joke... Then? "I don't know... I'm no model." You a shade of pink-tinted your cheeks. "There are many benefits and we will be sure to take care of you. How about this, come in for a week and see how you like it. If you don't like it and you are uncomfortable then you can leave?" You nodded in response, shock struck you like a sledgehammer to the face. They proceeded to tell you the benefits and let you skim over the contract. You could barely hear what they said but you felt butterflies swarm your stomach. 

Once everything was over you walked out of the office. You weren't even conscious of what was going on because you walked right past the boys chatting to Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked in your direction, "Wow... who is that?" Manager Sejin walked up to them and proudly stated, "That is our soon to be, new model." Their eyes widened. Namjoon crossed his arms. "Makes sense," He smiled. Yoongi felt extremely please as this meant he could see you more often. Jungkook was in a state of shock, 'She's back?' a weight of ten tons lifted off him. He was so relieved.