4. Code RED

Hey my lovely readers, hope you are doing good. Times are too worse, take care of your loved ones and be strong. We are all in this together. We will fight this with almighty's grace.

This tale is going to be a different one, penned down with heart. I hope #Viyukta soon make a place in your heart

                                                   -*-*-*-*-*

"Aayukta, you will make me jobless," the warden hissed.

"Mam, you are named after Jhansi Rani, live at least up to half of her valor. This small help from you will aid many of us. Trust in Bappa, he will bless the ones going on the right path" Aayukta assured her hostel warden.

"Aayu, is it done?" Lavanya who was guarding the door peeked into the darkroom where the glowing mobile screen was the only source of light.

"I am not a superhuman, give me a few more minutes" Aayukta hissed.

"Make it fast; we are done if we get caught" Lavanya informed closing the door.

"Aayukta, are you sure about this?" the warden questioned unsure.

"Trust Bappa Madam, he will be with us" Aayukta smiled.

"Be cool and alert me if you get to know anything. Now lend me your red saree"

"Aayukta, why do you try to poke him unnecessarily?"

"Madam, he bosses around as if he owns this whole college, no one dares to even take a complaint against him even though he keeps doing atrocities in the broad daylight. He claims rights on me and keeps calling me his wife without even considering that I am still a minor. If everyone keeps bowing down to him with fear, there will be no stop to his atrocities. My Baba always said that it takes one person to bring the revolution. If not for a revolution, I will at least try my best to show him that the world doesn't work according to him" confidence echoed in Aayukta's voice.

"When you said that you are going to be a different case, I should have believed in that," the warden sighed.

"You should have done that because I have the habit of standing on words" Aayukta smiled bidding her a good night taking the saree with her.

While Lavanya let sleep engulf her, Aayukta once again went through everything she prepared to present before Viaan Parekh.

"You are surely a devil" Lavanya hissed when she saw Aayukta sitting in the same chair by the time she woke up.

"But I turn an angel for you in exams right" Aayukta teased Lavanya.

"Go to hell" pushing her away Lavanya stepped into the bathroom.

"Aayu, I am scared," Lavanya said as soon as she stepped out.

"Don't worry, no one will take away your Viaan" Aayukta teased her.

"About what you are trying to do, what if things don't go according to your way?"

"Don't worry, I will make sure no one will be dragged into this" Aayukta assured.

"No Aayu, I am not worried for myself. You know how that Manish is, I think it is a wrong idea to play with fire" Lavanya tried presenting the reality.

"I know you are worried about me, I even know that the chances of this getting succeeded is low, but I can't take his lusty eyes. Ragging and teasing is wrong. I just hope Bappa supports me in this. Now let's go. I need to be ready at least an hour before you all people as I am one of those few students reciting a speech" Aayukta jumped inside the bathroom.