Love

In the world full of mess, if there is still something that transcends every boundary of madness yet interlaces us with peace it's LOVE. The beautiful word with a whole new world in it. What is life without love?? A barren land. 

The tale of #Viyukta is utterly close to me than any other tale, I pen. It is something penned out with utmost love and care. Hope and love are the things that takes us long way and when you trust in yourself nothing else is supposed to matter are the mottos I wish we all take. Viyukta is not heroes or the people we look up, they are us.. failed in life trying hard to prove, fighting with fate trying to crumble against. Dangling to the little hope, they are here to weave a tale of their own.

It's been an year I have started the journey with 'The Shattered Fate', the amount of research I put in, the amount of attention to detail on every topic, made me see the struggles of people around. Your love and support is the fuel to this tale. Immensely thankful for all the support and love. 

Hope your love and support continues to shower over this tale, the tale has just started brewing and it has a long way to go touching each chord in their own way. May you smile, shed tears of joy, feel warmth and lots of love. Blessed to have your love.