Survive or die 2 (part6)

- why should I kill her she is just a normal girl who lost her parents and who probably also suffered during the zombie apocalypse and has seen worse than what we have until know, I said with a angry tone

But then the little girl said something witch turned the world up side down........

- but... he is right I don't have right to live and make things worse for you guys. If I just die I....I'm sure I will at least see my *sobs* p...parents, she said while trying not to cry

I just looked at her then looked at Taehyung with a angry attitude

- I really didn't expect this from you Kim Taehyung, I said while taking the girl with me and away from Taehyung.

I really didn't expect this from Taehyung the one who is always kind to people who helps them and cares for them. Specially when it comes to kids he loves kids sometime he treat them like his own kids. But today everything that I thought of him was just fake it was just my imagination.

I was still holding the little girl while walking to our cabin until I felt a hand on my shoulder I quickly yanked the hand away and pushed the girl behind me to protect her.

When I turned around I saw Taehyung he was standing there with a guilty face. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes at him. I just wanted to ignore Taehyung because for what he just did to the little innocent girl.

I was about to go when Taehyung held my hand and pulled me towards him. He hugs me your of no where.

I was just standing like a statue while I was still holding the girls hand. The girl suddenly looked beside her when she heard a little growl. When she screamed I looked beside me and saw a lot of zombies coming towards us.

I quickly took the girl and ran to our cabin. But suddenly I looked over my shoulder and saw that Taehyung wasn't there. I told the girl to run to the cabin and call for help. As she ran to the cabin I ran back to Taehyung who was busy fighting the zombies.

I quickly took a metal stick and banged the zombies with it. Taehyung just looked at me and said...

- go it's not safe for you here, go and call for help, I just shakes my head for a no and continued fighting the zombies.

Taehyung just looked at me like a was a most wired looking person in the world. But the only thing I cared about know was the love of my life Kim Taehyung.

We fought the zombies and went strait to our cabin. The first thing I did was to look for the little girl. I adore every single person there off they had seen a little girl. Everyone said no until I heard a sobbing sound in the corner end of the cabin.

I rushed there and saw the little girl hugging her knees and crying.

-hey it's ok I'm here now ok don't be scared you are one of the strongest girl I have ever met, I said while hugging her to calm her down

After a while she stopped crying and said

-thx unnie I really hope my parents are ok, she said while wiping the tears of her face

I just looked at her work a sad face because she have lost her father but her mother can be alive because Busan is one of the most safest places now.

I just looked at everyone who where friking out because the zombies where banging the cabin door.

-we should start moving to other cabin where there is not safer and we should do that in the night, because I'm sure that it's impossible for them to almost see anything at night when it's so dark, I said while holding the little girls hand.

Everyone nodded and just sat down and waited for the night to fall.  

💜 thx for reading reading my story it's not finished yet but still thx for that you are reading my story. Don't forget to vote and follow me if you want to. And if you want these kind of stories 💜 thx for supporting me and always waiting for me to be finished with a part.

It sometimes takes time because of my school and football/soccer practice 😅😅

But I will try my best to write the past as fast possible bye 💜💜💜💜 see you in the next part of train to busan 🛤🖲