The night (part 7)

Everyone was sitting there sits. When they saw out they news that the night as come. Now is there chance to change there cabin and go to a more safer cabin.

You went around and woke up some of the passenger who where sleeping. Ever even was awake     You had a little Speech.

-so ladies and gentian know of one of our chance to go to a more safer cabin. So we have to protect each other. So plz endive lock singing they can joy the zombies with and get ready, I said while everyone was trying to ding something useful.

I took a metal rod and tires boss in our class had there baseball bat. While I gave the little girl a hard stick with is enough to kill a zombie. Put altar stop them from attacking you.

-ok so guys stay together try not to make many noises and plz don't forget to protect each other even if your not together or don't know each other we are doing this for the world, that was the last thing I said before going out of the cabin we where in.

We where going on a line so that we know where we are going. I was first and then Taehyung and then the rest of our school students and then the other people. And between me and Taehyung was the little girl Ara.

(we can call her Ara can't remember if I gave her name in the other part sorry 😅)

We going until someone out there hand on gm mouth I tried to scream but then remembered if I scream the zombies will hear me so I stayed quiet......

💜hey guys 😌✌️ sorry for the long waiting time 🥲

And know you probably hate me because I didn't write who the person is 😌✌️ but you will see that in the next part thx for supporting and thx for 800 reader almost 900 thx 🥺🥺💜💜 luv you guys plz vote and enjoy the story TRAIN TO BUSAN💜