Fighting (part 8)

While we where walking quickly and quietly someone covered my mouth I was trying to scream but then remembered that if I scream the zombies will come and attack us. So I kept quiet.

But I saw who the person was and I started tearing up.......

- h...hyunjin?, I whispered with tears in my eyes.

I was going to hug him, but he stopped me and told me to continue walking and we can talk after we have come out of the train safely.

I turned around and saw the other waiting for me. I walked passed them and started walking forward again.

While we were walking one of the people who was with us stepped on something that made noise. We looked at her and looked back to see some zombies coming towards us. I took Ara behind me to protect her. While I was trying to beat the zombies to death.

I was still fighting with the zombies when I thought of Taehyung. Wait where was he?....

I looked all detections but he was no where to be found.

I asked some of the people if they had seen Taehyung. But they all said no....

I started getting worried and went to hyunjin still having Ara behind me.

-hyunjin have you seen Taehyung?, I asked with a worried look on my face

And as I expected the answer was...

-no, said hyunjin

I began to get more and more worried. I was still searching for Taehyung all over the place but he was no where to be found. The people around me said that I should forget him and that maybe he had been bitten. But I can't let the love of my life be alone.

-hyunjin, please take care of Ara she has lost her father and now I'm the only one she has left. So please take care of her for me. I beg you please. Protect her as much as you can and don't let her go alone no matter what, I said and went away leaving them

I looked at Ara one last time and gave her a swarm smile before leaving her to....

this was the last thing I said before leaving the group alone. And going to search for Taehyung.

I hope I also make it out alive....

With Taehyung......

💜Hello guys💜 😄😄 sorry that I wasn't posting the next part🥲. You know I'm like on a course and I barley have time to write and finish the next part but as my best I will try to write the next part as fast as I can.

BTW THX FOR 1k READERS 💜💜💜💜 I was sooooo happy when I saw that. Thank you guys so very very much luv you guys

Plz read and vote for more and also follow for more of these kind of stories 💜💜🥺🥺🥺 luv you guys see you soon 💜🥺🥺💜