pregnant? (part 12)

i woke up and saw that eveyone were still sleeping. I looked to my side and saw Ara still asleep. Taehyung was awake so i went to him. While i was walkign to him i started getting sick. I felt like trowing up. I started getting very bad headache, and also stomachache. Taehyung saw jt and came to me and asked what happened...

- y..y/n are you ok do you need sth?, he asked while holding me so i wouldn't fall

i was to sick to eben speack i just wanted to trow up. So i ran (dashi RuN rUn rUN 🥲✌️)  fast to the bathroom and started trowing up taehyung came and held my hair back. He started asking me if i ate sth bad or if i was just train sick and more but i just said no...

After i had trwon up an old lady came to me and asked what happened to me. I said that i have been feelign sick latly and she tokd me to take a test...

A pregnancy test

i looked at her shocked and said but i dont think i'm pregnant. The lady didn't listen but told me to just take it for safty. I nodded and went to the bathroom and took it.

After some minutes i came out with teary easy and showed the lady the pregnancy test...

- Omg congratulations, the lady said while i was still in shock

i thought over and over again if taehyung even used c*n*om. I wiped my tears and asked the lady what i should do now. She just told me to calm down and be more carefull now cause im pregnant.

We were still talking about the pregnancy i asked her many questions, but when i saw who was standing behind her i froze......

Who do you think is behind the lady......🤔

hello guys i'm sry AGAIN for not paying for a long time 🥲🥲🥲 i'm trying my best to post as much as i can 💜💜💜

but... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.96k READERS!!!!!!! i cant believe this 😭😭 i love you guys so much you mean everything to me 💜💜💜💜

thx for supporting me💜💜💜 next past will come soon 😌✌️