17.

Ethan:

After Blake and I hang up I think about the conversation we just had. Blake said that we will make a decision together. I am not sure why he is including me in the decisions if I am not her parent. I didn't think that Blake would . include me in these things so soon after we have kind of gotten together.

I'm not gonna lie I am nervous as hell to see how this meeting is going to go with Isabelle's Mother. I don't know anything about her. I just know that she isn't with Isabelle now.

As of now I just need to focus on my classes.all that is left is my second to last Class of the day. Unfortunately for me the teacher hates me, I am not sure what I did to him to make him hate me. I walk into my class two minutes after the start time. I keep my head down when I walk in my teacher stops me to ask why I am late. I try to answer in the nicest way possible but, I get yelled at anyways.

(Teacher): "Mr. Grant Will you please tell my why you always feel the need to interrupt my class."
(Ethan): "I apologize Professor Carter. My last class was let out late. It wasn't my intention to interrupt your class."
(Professor Carter): "You will need to stay 5 minutes after class"
(Ethan): "I will be late to my next class. Could I come back after my last class? I can borrow notes from a friend to make sure I don't fall behind. I have an exam in my next class I can't be late."
(Professor Carter): "Maybe you should have thought of that before interrupting my class. Go sit you are wasting my time."

I put my head down and walk to an empty seat. I pull my notebook and start writing out my notes that I will have to transfer to my iPad later. Today just isn't my day. Most of my teachers are in a bad mood, my iPad was dead this morning so no extra help with notes, stupid people and their comments about the way I am dressed is worse than normal. I am about ready to just walk out and be done for the day.

When our Professor dismisses our lecture I stay the extra five minutes. I finish up my notes and run to my last class. I make into the door as my Professor is walking out of her office. I rush to my seat and sit down trying to catch my breath and steady my heart rate.

As she hands out the test packets. I send a silent prayer that I will pass this test with at least the minimum amount of points required. My class is deadly silent and of course my phone decided it was a great time to be as loud as possible. I fumble with my phone to turn it off. When I look up everyone is staring at me. My face instantly goes red and I apologize.

I put my head down and work on my test hoping everyone else has also decided to focus on their test.
It felt like hours past by the time I was done with my test. I sent a small silent prayer hoping all my answers were correct before leaving it on my Professors desk. I leave the class and turn my phone back on. I start my walk off campus when I notice Blake's motorcycle is parked on the sidewalk. He still has his helmet on and is holding another helmet in his hand.

I walk toward him noticing everyone looking. I stop in front of him and I feel his gloved hand on my bare waist/hip

 I stop in front of him and I feel his gloved hand on my bare waist/hip

(Blake): "You look amazing"
(Ethan): "Yeah right. I look like trash."
He shakes his head and places the helmet on my head. He helps me buckle the helmet and hands me a pair of gloves to wear.
I put the gloves on and wait for Blake to get on the bike. When he just stands there I tilt my head.
(Ethan): "What is wrong?"
(Blake): "Nothing hold on."
He takes off his riding jacket and tells me to turn around. He helps me wear the jacket and nods his head.
(Ethan): "Why did you give me this?"
(Blake): "You are showing more skin than I am. I don't want you to get hurt if anything happens."

I show an okay sign and we get on the bike to leave the campus. I have no idea where we are headed but, I am going to enjoy the ride while it lasts. We stop in front of a small park and we both get off the bike. Blake helps me take off the helmet. I wait while he takes off his own helmet. I unzip the jacket as we walk toward a table nearby.

I sit on the table and Blake stands. In front of me with his head down. Now that I can see his face I know that he isn't okay. That the reason he randomly came and picked me up was because he needs comfort not a fun and silly time. This is one of the moments where he is serious.