03.

Ethan:

Hello, I am Ethan and I'm the biggest idiot in the world. How can I tell a very very hot guy and I mean HOT guy that he is cute... Oh, Ethan, you are so stupid.

I try shaking the blush off my face as I walk out of the small classroom.
I hear footsteps behind me. I look behind me to see Blake oh good I can embarrass myself some more. Forget photography classes I should have taken classes to tell me how to talk to hot guys

(Blake) "Umm... sorry Isabelle is very pushy and would like to know if you would like to get ice cream with her?"

(Ethan) "Oh umm if that is okay with you. I would love to"

(Blake) "Fine by me Isabelle can be demanding something she, unfortunately, gets from me."

I smile and try not to think too ahead of myself. How would he be demanding like mean bossy or hot dominate? I shake my head again trying to get rid of the bad thoughts and the blush that has returned. I follow Blake back to Isabelle and I cant help it when my eyes go down to from his back to his ass.

Oh and he does have a nice ass to look at. It seems that he has some nice back muscles under his bad boy leather jacket as well.

It would seem by the short time it took to reach Isabelle I'm blushing again. he tells her that I will come along and grab her coat. He turns around and says something I would expect him to say.

(Blake) "You're cute when you blush. How many times is this now that I've made you blush?"

It doesn't seem like a question I don't have to answer by his tone

(Ethan) "Four times now"

I look down and again trying to fight my blush being embarrassed by the fact I've blushed four times in the small amount of time I've met him.

(Blake) "Let's see how many more times I can get that pretty blush to appear by the end of the night."

Isabelle comes running out of the class and into Blakes's arms. He carries her as we leave the school. He leads us down the street to a small ice cream shop a little bit away from the school. I watch as he carries Isabelle he doesn't seem tired and his breathing is normal. Isabelle is kicking her legs around and moving her arms talking about her day. Blake doesn't seem affected by it.

Isabelle turns her head and looks at me and I smile at her.

(Isabelle) "Picture?"

(Ethan) "Do you want a picture?"

she nods and places her head on Blakes's shoulder and he smiles at her.

I quickly take a picture of that moment and a few others when Isabelle is talking to her dad.