Chapter 41

Camila's POV

All night. All night Michael has been trying to put the moves on Lauren.

She's been practically oblivious to all of his flirtatious advances, and even though I have my arm wrapped protectively around her waist, pulling her closer to me whenever Michael would talk to her or even glance in her direction, she had her eyes glued to the stage.

Ally, Mani and Dinah were kind of into the concert too, but the majority of their time was spent taking a shit load of selfies and not helping me calm down the lovestruck teenage boy beside my girlfriend.

He was halted in his attempts to charm my girl by the next song playing by the band that we could see perfectly from a quiet spot up in the balcony.

What time you coming down?

We started losing light.

I'll never make it right

If you don't want me around,

I'm so excited for the night,

I turn my head to see the singer quietly singing along to the song being performed. Her eyes were closed shut as she swayed her head from side to side, her black hair slightly obstructing my view of her lovely facial features but she looked effortlessly beautiful even then.

All we need's my bike and your enormous house

You said some day we might

When I'm closer to your height

'Til then we'll knock around, endlessly

You're all I need

Don't you see me now?

Her hands were clutched around the railing of the balcony top, the music in the background now long gone to me as I focus solely on her.

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,

Don't you need me?

I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,

And on this night and in this light,

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

Maybe you'll change your mind

I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling.

As she finishes those lyrics she slowly opens her eyes, as if she felt my gaze and looks me straight in the eyes, a content smile appearing on her face as she reaches for the hand that wasn't wrapped around her, squeezing it lightly and nuzzling her face into my neck.

"I already fell for you." I hear her whisper against my skin.

It was just loud enough for my ears to hear but I caught it, and it caused a heavy flutter in my chest, along with a deep blush onto my cheeks that I've only ever experienced with her.

I pull her as close as possible into me, turning her around and enclosing her in a big hug, holding her as she snuggled farther into me, wrapping her arms around my lower back. I rested my head on top of hers and smiled softly as the fluorescent lights beamed around the dark room.

Moments like these are definitely ones that I treasure. Just having her in my arms, not saying one word yet sharing our feelings all at once. Her warmth against me as we swayed to the song and my heartbeat matching hers as they pounded through our chests. I knew this is what I always wanted.