Chapter 1

(Don't mind me, I'm a fan of Friday Night Funkin and another Boyfriend fangirl.)
Chapter 1
A normal day at school.
¨Y/N!Wake up!¨ you hear your mom calling you. You get up with a groan, you hate school. But you like to tell yourself you'll at least see Boyfriend right? Pico is also there too .As well as Girlfriend. Despite wanting Girlfriend and Boyfriend to break up, you cared a lot about her and knew she was a great person.

You remember first seeing them both, but you mostly heard Boyfriend's beautiful voice. You loved the way he sounded and always wanted to date him. Even though he was already with Girlfriend you still felt like he meant something to you.

You went and put on a F/C shirt, a pair of F/C shorts, F/C socks, and normal black tennis shoes. You eat some food and head out to the bus. Pick rides the bus with you and you'll spend hours talking about how much you love Boyfriend. Pico never told Boyfriend about these feelings you had for Boyfriend but he would always try to make you and Boyfriend a pair by pushing you into him or something. You would always blush when you were put into those situations. One time you almost kissed him. You ran into the bathroom when that happened splashing water in your face. Pico tried his hardest to make it look like him pushing you into Boyfriend was an accident.

"Hey Y/N!" Pico waved at you. "Hi Pico." You wave back sitting next to him. "Ready to see boyfriend again, or should I say your boyfriend?" He chucked as you blushed. "Pico!" You shout quietly. "Aww ,come on you tell me all the time how much you wish he was yours!" Pico kept teasing you. You both arrived at school and Boyfriend and Girlfriend were waiting for you."Hi Y/N!" Boyfriend said. You say hello back. You spend time talking about stuff and then the bell rings. You all head to class and sit down.

~~Time skip~~

"Finally, it's lunch time!" You say with excitement. You decide to sit with Pico , Girlfriend, and Boyfriend as always. You always pack your lunch because the cafeteria lunch tastes like shit. You take out a small container of F/F (Favorite Food), F/S (Favorite Snack), and you get the F/S (Favorite Soda/Water). Pico as always, starts talking. ¨Girlfriend, how can you stomach the shit the cafeteria calls food?" . "I don't know to be quite honest.¨ Girlfriend responds to Pico's question. You were all having a good time, when Pico asked ¨Hey Boyfriend?¨ . ¨Hm?" Boyfriend responded to Pico. "Girlfriend and I have set up a study date after school, the reason is because she's failing some of her classes." he went on. "I heard you were failing some stuff too, maybe you can have a study date with Y/N!" . You blushed a lot, but Boyfriend didn't seem to notice. Girlfriend was about to say something about your blushing, but you all had to get ready for the next class.

~~Time skip~~

It's now after school, classes are so damn long. You go to find Boyfriend to go on a study date with. You tell Boyfriend to meet you at your house when you text him. You ride the bus home,and as you arrive at the house, you text Boyfriend. He arrives quite fast, you open the door for him as you both go into your room to study.