Chapter two

Study date and home.

You go down to get some snacks for you and Boyfriend. You grab some bags of F/S, (Favorite snack.) and you get some for Boyfriend too. You go back up to your room and see Boyfriend scratching his head at some problems."Hey Y/N come help me.¨

~~Time skip~~

Boyfriend and you have finished the study date,and it was getting late. You tell Boyfriend he could stay at your house. Both his and your parents agreed to this, so he stayed at your house. "Y/N,can I ask you something?" Boyfriend asks. "Yea?" You reply. "So you know how heartless Girlfriend's parents are?" Boyfriend continues, "Yea, I don't get why they don't let you date in peace." You say even though on the inside you wanted Boyfriend just as much as he wanted Girlfriend. "Y/N, I want you to cheer me no matter what, I just want her dad to see I'm worthy." He says.

I tell him he's worthy no matter what her dad thinks. He thanks me as he goes to change into his PJs. I changed into mine too, Now note me and Boyfriend are night owls, but we like to get ready for bed early.
(While I was reading my story I realized I suddenly changed the POV sorry)

You got out your switch and started playing smash with him. You soon realize he's really good at this game. Even though he was better than you, you had a 50/50 chance of losing or winning. You and him also watch a movie for sometime.

During that time you feel somewhat cold. Boyfriend notices this and gets you a blanket, he also tells you he's cold. "Y/N, I'm cold too." He says as he wraps you up. "Boyfriend, you can be in this with me." You say as blush goes on your face. "Are you sure? I mean I can get another blanket for myse-'', "There are no more blankets." You interrupt him. "I'm serious, I don't mind it. "Okay..." he says as he gets in the blanket. After Boyfriend wrapped him and you in the blanket your heart started to pound, but not out of fear, well a little bit maybe. You also again, had a crush on him.

When the movie was done you were asleep, Boyfriend carried you upstairs to your room where you and him were sleeping for the night. He laid you down and he woke you up to chat for some time. "Y/N?" he said. "Yes?" you said, "How come you fell asleep during the movie? You never fall asleep!" Boyfriend seemed to be worried about me. "I'm fine Boyfriend, I feel fine." you respond to him. "To be honest, the movie was boring and I guess I just fell asleep.".

You lay beside Boyfriend your in bed,you sit there thinking for a minute. "How come Boyfriend was caring for me like this?", "Yes,he's my best friend but he mostly cared for Girlfriend.", "Does he love me too?". Everything about what happened tonight was confusing you. "Boyfriend?" you call him."Yes,Y/N?" "What's up?" he responds. "Can you sing me a lullaby please?". He knew why you asked this, whenever you have trouble sleeping you call him and ask him for a lullaby. He got up and started to sing, but he kept it quiet so your parents wouldn't wake up. His voice was very soothing and it made you drift into sleep quite fast.