Chapter 5

That night you had a dream. It wasn't a very happy one though. It was a dream about if Pico didn't know Boyfriend and he was shot. You couldn't even help because your whole body was paralysed. You woke up in a cold sweat, only to look over to see Boyfriend fine. Although, you seem to have woken up up Girlfriend. "Y/N?" She asked. "Are you okay?". "Oh, Girlfriend, it's nothing." You say. She put her hand on your forehead. "You're cold and sweaty." Girlfriend frowned. "Ok, I had a dream about Boyfriend getting shot by Pico." You admit. "Y/N, I had the same dream when I heard about it." She says. "You were probably worried because of what happened today.". You look at her, nod then go back to sleep.

The next day, Daddy dearest wakes everyone up. You see him giving mean glares at Boyfriend from time to time. You pack up the car as everyone else and you drive off. During the drive Boyfriend and you sat together, probably because Daddy dearest doesn't approve of said relationship. Upside is you were able to talk to Boyfriend without others hearing. Downside, you heart wouldn't stop beating like crazy. Boyfriend seemed to really like talking with you. He did most of the talking, which was unusual for him.

When you arrived, you all received keys to the cabins. Girlfriend and you shared a cabin and Boyfriend and Pico shared one. Just then a girl walked in. She had red hair with two points standing up, very gothic clothing and upside down crosses in her hair. "Cassy?" Girlfriend said. "Sis?" She asked. "So we meet again?" She continued. "You know each other?" You ask. "Oh, sorry Y/N, this is Cassandra, my sister." Girlfriend introducing you to her. "Well, as long as you don't get in my way, we're fine!" She says. As she goes and sits on her bed

(Hello, I just wanted to say sorry about not updating this book, I've been a little unmotivated and Friday night funkin has had a lot of drama too. Also I have stopped simping for Boyfriend but he is a comfort character. So I'll still be writing this book. Also I like the idea of Cassandra being Girlfriend's sister from the mod.)