Chapter 9*

Day 2

Metria stared out of the large window in boredom, as Owen sat next to the air conditioning playing with tiny dinosaur figurines.

Ria wanted to take a shower, but there was only a glass wall connected to the bathroom; so she would practically be in a vulnerable state for owens eyes to see.

Owen felt the same the only difference was he didn't care if she seen him in all his nude glory, but he wanted to respect her. So there she stood sulking in silence.

"Hey" owen called and Ria ignored him stuck in her thoughts. "Heyyy" he sang again and she grumbled to herself "hey hey hey hey hey"

"What" she gritted toward him staring at the trees.

"Whatcha thinkin' bout'?" He aske and she sighed.

"Taking a shower" she answered honestly and he hummed in agreement. The tension grew throughout the room filling Ria with thoughts she hasn't had in maybe two weeks.

"You know.." he started and she turned her head halfway toward him "you can take one, I won't peak" Ria bit her lip staring into his eyes. Owen gulped taking in a sharp breath, she didn't stare at him with hate; but contemplation.

"No i- it's fine" she shook her head staring back out of the window. Owen stood up slowly walking over to her.

"I promise I won't look" he said genuinely, Ria smiled lightly turning around looking up at him.

"Okay" she whispered moving around him to the other side of the room.

Goodness she hated Simon for shoving them in the honeymoon apartment, it was not only cruel but demeaning. Ria peeled off her clothes standing completely bare and exposed, as she checked the temperature.

Once she felt like everything was perfect she stepped under the strewn sighing in content.

Owen bit his lip staring through the trees. He wanted to do nothing more than turn around to catch a small glimpse of what he's been missing for months on end. But he made a promise, yet the promise he's made was completely heavy.

As Ria washed her hair she looked toward Owen who was staring out of the window; shifting on his feet. A wave of lust sent a shiver down her spine, ever since she's been with Owen, she gets the feeling regularly. Ria bit her lip covering the outside of the shower door with a towel, to cover her lower half.

The scorching water only furthered her arousal as she tilted her head backwards; letting the water run down her neck, to her chest. Ria pressed her lips shut as palmed her breasts rolling her nipples between her fingers, as they formed into stiff peaks.

Slowly her hand traveled down her stomach, sliding down to the small strip of hair of her lower lips. As she circled once she let out a sigh leaning her head on the tile with a small thud.

Owen heard the small thud and turned around sharply hoping she didn't fall; only to widen his eyes with a small gulp. Owen turned around clearing his throat with a smirk.

"Ria!?" He yelled and she jumped out of her trance looking toward him to see his back.

"Y-yeah!?" She stuttered washing the rest of her body in frustration.