4

I woke up as I felt the car come to a stop. I opened my eyes to see we where at a big house. Like this was really big like a fuckin mansion. I got out the car and I seen my step dad opening the trunk so went back there and was gonna help him get the boxes.

"It's okay Babygirl. You can go in the house. It's cold out here" he assured me

"You sure?" I spoke

"Yeah" he reassured. I went in the house to see a lot of people.
•••
My step dad was done bringing all the boxes in the house and I was introduced to everybody. There was some of my mom's friend whom I've never met before and some of my stepdad's friends whom of course I've never met and some of his family. That family being his younger sister, younger brother and 2 of his older cousins. Lastly, I met his kids in which he had one son and one daughter.

"I'm  Lailyn" she introduced

"I'm Legend" his son introduced. Lailyn was 17 and Legend was 18. They seemed pretty cool. Legend didn't live there. He had his own place but he was there to meet me.

"I'm Zymone and I'm 16" I introduced. Everyone was really nice. My stepdad showed me where my room was. It was a big room and I was happy with it. My closet was bigger than the last house and I was happy about that too. I was happy with everything. He brought my boxes up to my room and I unpacked them.
•••
I just got out the shower and put on some pajamas.

•••I just got out the shower and put on some pajamas

I heard all the adults laughing downstairs. I could hear that my mom was happy and I was happy for her. I laid down in my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I heard knocks at my door.

"You can come in" I called out. The door opened revealing Lailyn.

"Hey" she greeted

"Hi" I returned. She closes the door behind her and sat on my bed.

"Okay so you know how you met everyone earlier?" She began

"Yeah" I answered

"Well my dad's cousin, Alante, he's weird. Like really weird so I want you to watch out for him. Don't be alone alone with him like ever" she says

"Did he do something to you?" I questioned

"Well......yeah. He likes to touch my butt like a lot but I've never told anyone. He likes to prey on young girls like is cuz we're young of course" he explained. I nodded my head.

"Just don't get too close to him okay" she says

"Okay" I agreed. We were just conversing and having a good time, laughing an everything.

"I hate all this cheesy stuff but.......I've always wanted someone like you in my life" I revealed

"What do you mean?" She spoke

"Well I don't know if you know but I don't have a sister, just 3 extremely overprotective older brothers" I said

"I've always wanted a sister too and my brother is overprotective too. I was so excited when my dad told me that you were coming to live with us and especially since you're around my age" she says. I agreed with her.

"We should pull an all nighter" she suggested

"Yeah" I agreed excitedly.

"We can go to the store real quick and get some snacks if you want" she says

"Yeah. Should I get dressed or just go in this?" I asked referring to the pajamas I had on.

"You should get dressed and be covered up cuz remember what I said about Alante" she says. I agreed. She left and was getting dressed I got dressed too. We told everyone where we were going. They allowed us to go by ourselves because we were together and had self defense weapons. We walked out the door and began our 'adventure'.