6

The Next Morning
-
I woke up to my blanket on the floor and my shirt was pulled all the way up like ALL THE WAY. You could see me bra and everything. I looked over to see Lailyn awake as well with the same confused look as I had. She had her shirt pulled all the way up as well. We looked at each other.

"We're some wild sleepers" I laughed trying to play off the fact of how weird this was. She laughed too. We pulled our shirts down and went upstairs to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast. Just a toaster stroodle. I ate it at the kitchen table and so did Lailyn.

"Mo" Lailyn spoke

"Yeah" I responded

"Is it just me or was that kinda l.......weird?" She says

"It was really weird" I admit, knowing what she was talking about. She basically asked me 'do you think he did it?' with her eyes. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good morning girls" my stepdad walked in the kitchen. He kissed Lailyn on the head and me as well. We returned our 'good mornings'.

"I'm so glad y'all get along" he says. We all laughed.
•••
I was in my room scrolling on my phone when Lailyn came in my room.

"Girl they are having sale for everything at 'Forever 21'" she says

"Really" I gasped

"Yes. Get dressed. We have to go" she says. I got up excitedly and she left. I went to my closet to pick out something I wanted to wear. Me being indecisive, I stared at 2 outfits for the longest, seeing which one I wanted to wear. Suddenly, I felt me butt being touched. I turned around to see Alante. I gasped and held my chest.

"I ain't mean to scare you beautiful" he says as he put his hands on my hips.

"It's okay" I assured I just grabbed one of the outfits, trying to get out my closet with him that close to me. I put the outfit on my bed and went to my jewelry box to pick out what jewelry I wanted to wear. I then felt hands on my hips again. I stood there, paralyzed. He started kissing on my neck and he slowed out his hands up my shirt.

"Okay.......Um.........I'm gonna get dressed now" I got out of his grip, indicating he should get out. He sat on my bed.

"Go ahead" he gestured for me to just get dressed.

"No" I laughed

"Why not?" He questioned

"Cuz I need privacy" I said

"We are in private" he shrugged his shoulders

"Okay.......I'm just gonna get dressed in my bathroom then" I sighed as I grabbed my clothes off the bed. He grabbed me by my wrist and made me sit on his lap. I was extremely uncomfortable. He started rubbing my thigh as I was on his lap.

"Just change in front of me" he says

"Um........no" I denied

"It'll be fine" he assured me. I didn't say anything, just looked down at my nails. He started putting his hand up my shirt again.

"Okay-" I tried to get up but he forced me to stay down. He turned my head so I would look at him.

"You're gorgeous. Did you know that?" He complimented

"Ummm.......thanks" I thanked him

"I know Lai is waiting on me so I'm gonna get dressed now" I said

"Okay then" he said. I got up.

"Okay I don't really like getting dressed in front of people" I said

"I'll just go in the bathroom" I added

"Baby, it's fine" he said as he stood up and trues to pull my pants down. I tried to go to the bathroom but he wouldn't let me. He tried to pull my pants down again.

"Okay I will" I said and I said fearful, throwing my hand up in surrender. He sat back down and just watched me. I slowly took my bottoms off and proceeded to take my top off, uncomfortable. I took a glance at him and he was biting his lip as he looked me up and down.

 I took a glance at him and he was biting his lip as he looked me up and down

I did everything I needed to do as he watched. He got what he wanted so he kissed my cheek and left. Right when left Lailyn came in with a worried look in her face.

"Why did he just come outta here? Did he do something to you?" She interrogated

"No he just came to get the toothpaste" I lied

"Are you sure?" She questioned

"Yeah. Let's go" I said wanting her to let it go. We walked out the the car and she drove off. My phone started ringing a few minutes into the drive. I checked the caller ID.

Jahseh💕👅

"Hello" I answered

"Wassup. You gon be available at around 2 for our day that we gon down together?" He mentioned. To be honest I kinda forgot about it.

"Yeah. Do you wanna like meet up somewhere or are you gonna pick me up?" I asked

"I can pick you up" he answered

"Okay. I'll send you the address" I said

"Ight. I'll see you later" he says

"See you later" I returned. We exchanged our goodbyes and hung up. We were at a red light.

"Girl. Spill. The. Tea" Lailyn clapped her hands excitedly for each word

"What tea?" I laughed

"I heard a nigga's voice and you talkin bout 'You wanna pick me up' 'I'll send you the address'. Girl I ain't slow" she laughed

"Okay well basically at the house I used to live in there was this park that was down the street and I would go there to get some fresh air and clear my head or whatever and I met him there. We just clicked and we related so much and he wants to have a day where it's just me and him" I explained

"Girl he might like you. Just might" she said as the light turned green and the car started moving again. I got butterflies at the thought of him liking me. I don't like him........do I?

"How do you know?" I asked refusing to believe it

"Cuz why would he wanna spend a day with just you. Just the two of you. No one else is gonna be there but the two of you. Niggas do that when they are feeling someone. He might not necessarily like you yet but he does have an attraction towards you......there no doubt in that" she answered. She did have a point.

"Now I'm nervous" I laughed

"You're gonna be fine. We'll find you an outfit. How many times have you seen him?" She spoke

"Only twice" I responded

"Was he wearing certain colors?" She asked

"Well he was wearing black both times" I replied

"Okay do find a really cute outfit in black. I know you look hella bad in black" she says. She really is the sister I always wanted.