9

I woke up to my shirt all the way up again. I hate dealing with this but I'm scared to tell. I went downstairs cuz I smelled food. I entered the kitchen and seen my step dad at the stove, cooking.

"You cook, Mykel?" I spoke

"Yeah" he chuckled. I laughed.

"It looks good" I complimented as I eyes the bacon that was on a plate.

"Go'head" he chuckled as he knew was I was thinking. I giggled and happily grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate.

"Yo momma told me you a bacon lover" he revealed

"She always tellin the business" I joked. He chuckled. Alante walked into the kitchen to get a drink from the refrigerator. He looked at me and I noticed his eyes trail down my body. He but his lip before he left. I debated on whether I should tell Mykel or not. I think I should, he's already suspecting anyways.

"You good, baby girl?" He questioned

"Mhm.....why?" I lied

"You just look bothered.......like you wanna say sum" he says as he put some eggs in a skillet.

"You wanna tell me sum?" He looked at me for a quick sec before he focused on the cooking again.

"Yeah but I just don't wanna ruin your mood. You seem happy right now" I admit

"It don't matter what mood I'm in. If you need to tell me sum......tell me" he assured me

"Sit up there" he says referring to the counter. I sat on the counter.

"What's wrong?" He questioned as he scrambled the eggs

"Alante just........." I started. He looked at me as he heard his name. The look he was giving me was like 'let me find out he did sum to you'. I got scared.

"He just makes me uncomfortable" I told half the truth, scared of what his reaction would be. He turned the stove off. He turned to me.

"How?" He says, looking right at me.

"I don't know, just like the things he says and he's always coming in my room and trying to be alone with me all the time" I said quietly as I looked down at my nails.

"Hm?" He questioned cuz I spoke so quietly. He lifted my head up by my chin.

"Speak up, mama" he said

"Well I don't want him to hear me" I say

"It's fine. Even if he does, nothing is gon happen to you" he assured me. I sighed

"just like the things he says and he's always coming in my room and trying to be alone with me all the time" I repeated

"What does he do when he goes in your room?" He questioned

"He gets in the bed with me" I answered

"Imma have to talk to him" he huffed

"Don't tell him that I told you though" I pleaded

"I won't" he assured me

"Go sit at the table" he says. I got off the counter and sat at the table. He gave me. My plate.

"Thank you" I thanked him

"Mhm" he hummed. He went to go get Lailyn. He came back with her following behind. The 3 of us sat at the kitchen table and ate.

"Where's mommy?" I questioned

"She went to the store earlier. She should be back soon" he informed. I nodded my head. We all conversed at ate.
•••
I was scrolling through my phone when I heard  knocks at my door. After a few seconds it opened revealing my step dad.

"Your mom wants to know if you got her butterfly necklace" he says

"Yeah" I answered as I got up and went to my jewelry box. I got the necklace and gave it to him.

"Are you guys leaving?" I asked

"Yeah" he says

"Okay" I accepted

"I don't really have to be worried about you cuz Alante's not here" he says. After about half an hour him and my mom left.
•••
I was laying in bed when I heard keys in the door and the door opened, assuming it was my mom and Asaun I went downstairs to greet them only to be greeted by Alante. My smile dropped.

"Hey princess" he smirked

"Hi" I returned and went back upstairs, I closed my door and plopped back into bed. He came in my room, closing the door behind him. I got off my bed and went into the nearest corner of  my room.

"Alante please not tonight, please" I pleaded. He came over to me and I had no where to go cuz I was already in a corner. He grabbed me and laid me on the bed. He opened my legs and laid between them, kissing my neck.

"Stop.......Alante........stop" I repeated

"You know you like it" he says

"No I don't........I really don't" I tried to push him off but of course I failed to do so. He was sucking on my neck so hard that it hurt. I just knew I had a hickey.

"Ow.......Alante get off of me" I said as I started crying. His hand went down my pants and into my panties and he rubbed me hard. He shoved his finger in, causing me to hiss in pain.

"Alante.........please stop" I cried

"Ow.......it's hurts......stop" I cried he smirked at the sight of him hurting me. He pumped his finger in and out fast, causing more pain.

"Ow........LAILYN........LAILYN PLEASE HELP ME" I shouted as I cried. He covered my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up" he ordered angrily. My door busted open and Lailyn rushed over, pushing him off of me

"Leave her alone" she says

"Get out of her room" she demanded. She forced him out my room, shut and locked the door.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah but did he give me hickey?" I questioned. She looked at my neck.

"He did that to you?" She asked

"Do I have one?" I asked

"Yeah" she answered. I got up and limped over to the mirror and there was a hickey on my neck. I cried and she comforted me. We ended up falling asleep together.