11

"Why the fuck are you touchin on my baby" she immediately attacked him. He fell to the ground and she started punching, slapping, and kicking him.

"Get in the house" my step dad ordered. I went back in the house and up to my room as I could hear my mom yelling and punched being thrown. Lailyn and I were in my room listening to what was going on.
•••
I heard a car drive off and my mom and stepdad came back in the house, followed by the front door closing. Lailyn and I went downstairs. My mom hugged me and kissed me.

"I'm sorry baby" she apologized

"It's not your fault mommy" I assured her. She placed her hands on either side of my face and lifted my head up.

"Why didn't you tell me the first time he did somethin to you?" She questioned.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders. She kissed my forehead. I was so glad he was gone.

"But are you ready to go see your dad tomorrow?" She asked

"Yeah" I answered
•••
I was chilling in my room when my phone started ringing. Jahseh was supposed to be calling me tonight so I answered my phone right away.

"Hello" I answered

"Why would you tell?" The familiar voice spoke. My heart dropped recognizing Alante's voice.

"I was tired of it. If I continued to stay quiet who knows what you would try or succeed to do to me" I said

"You just made shit worse for yourself, beautiful" I could feel the smirk through the phone. I hung up, went to his contact, blocked and deleted it. I was receiving another call and this time it was Jahseh.

"Hey" I spoke

"Wassup mama" he says. I got butterflies just hearing his voice. I smiled.

"Just had a long day. How bout you?" I returned

"I did a few things today" he replied

"What'd you do?" I asked

"Don't worry about it" he brushed it off

"Why?" I questioned

" Just don't worry about okay" he says

"Okay" I gave in

"When's the next day you free shawty?" He changed the subject

"Saturday" I answered

"All the way on Saturday?" He complained

"Saturday is only two day away" I giggled. He chuckled.

"But I have to go see my dad tomorrow" I informed him

"Oh" he says

"Why?" I questioned but I already knew it was cuz he wanted to hang out.

"I wanna link witchu again" he admitted. We continued to talk for a few hours before he told me to get some sleep so we hung up and I got comfortable in bed, dozing off shortly.
•••
I opened my eyes feeling my mouth covered. I started freaking out.

"Chill the fuck out" A familiar voice spat. I looked to see Alante. I started panicking even more. He put tape over my mouth. He then took the blanket off of me and dragged me to the end of the bed. It was dark but there was a little light, provided by my TV. He pulled my short down as I kicked and tried to scream but it was muffled by the tape. It was impossible that anyone would hear me. He pinned my arms above my head and ripped my panties off. He pulled his 🍆 out he placed it at my 🐱.

" Mo..... wake up" I shot my eyes open as I was breathing hard. I seen my stepdad with a worried look on his face.

" It's okay. It was a dream" he assured me

"How's you know I was having a bad dream?" I questioned

"I could hear you breathing hard from the other room so I came in here to check on you" he answered

"Oh" I said. He laid there with me until I felt myself dozing off again.