Chapter 11 ☥

"Mate just so you know, I look after my friends." Mick looked deep in Charles his eyes.
"Don't hurt her."
Charles sighed and shook his head. "I could never man.." after that Mick nodded and walked away. Charles watched him walk and stood there, alone, in the middle of the room. When I walked in he turned around.
I took Charles his arm. "Don't you worry, he is less scarier than he looks." I investigated him. "Since when are you even friends with him?" He looked at me and together we sat down on the couch. "We still aren't. He's still scared that I will hurt you." I smiled and looked the other way. "But why was he here than." Charles kissed my nose, stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Sorry butter, it's a secret."I stared in front of me. My mind is confused.
"Since when do we have secrets." Charles came back with a cup of tea. I stood up and walked  sad to him.
He laughed, put down his tea and hugged me.
"You know, he's going to ask Gigi." I froze and looked back at Charles. "Did he say that." Charles nodded and smiled. I am so extremely happy for them.
My friends, are getting married..
Wait a sec.
MY FRIENDS, ARE GETTING MARRIED!!
I hugged Charles. "I love weddings Charles!" He kissed my forehead and held me close. "I know butter." I sounded weird, like he was nervous to tell me that, but it didn't matter.
My best friends are getting married.

"Hi there stranger!" I waved and ran to Gigi. She hugged me. "Great to see you again, how've you been?" I said that it was fine and together the walked along. We agreed to go for a walk together after not seeing each other in 4 months.
It was not the prettiest day. There were loads of clouds, it wasn't very warm and only a few bird were around us. But I couldn't care more. Spending time with friends is way more important.
The Forrest made my day better tho. Just the smell of trees and pre-summer air gave me goosebumps.
"So how are you and Charles?" Gigi broke the silence. I blushed. "Better than ever." We both smiled.
"That's great, you deserve that." I looked lovingly at her. I missed her and the group, more than they could know.
Than out of nowhere, Gigi stopped. I looked at her surprised because she seemed so nervous.
"What's going on Gi?" I asked her. Gigi took a deep breath and looked back at me. Her ice blue eyes were sparkling.

"I'm getting married.."
I smiled and covered my mouth with my hands. Everything got brighter. The clouds disappeared and the sun came through. The Forrest coloured orange from the sky and I could hear more and more birds.
"I don't know what to say.." Gigi looked scared and I quickly added. "No I'm just soo happy for you!

"You're not Kidding, are you?" I laughed and hugged Gigi. "No! Really, I mean it!" Gigi looked up to me. Her eyes started to tear up.
I softly hit her. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry." She giggled and smiled with teary eyes. "I'm just so grateful.." we both sat down. On a pretty little bench in the middle of the woods. The sun was setting and the only clouds that were there, were coloured red and orange. All kinds of birds were flying and singing around us.I got goosebumps from it. Life felt so amazing like this. No worries, just happinesses.

"Imagine..." Gigi started.
"... us in ten years back here. We'll both be married to the love of our lives. On top of that, we'll be so incredibly happy with maybe children, or a dog..."
she looked at me.
"... a dog can be fun."
I said nothing and just stared at the horizon.
"... or a cat, if you like that more." Gigi really tried to cheer me up, but the sun disappeared behind the trees.
I looked at the ground and started to cry softly. Which I hate, because now I ruined the perfect moment.

"I'll never hit those ten years Gigi, and I just can't tell Charles..."
without saying anything, she hugged me.
"I know..." her eyes met mine and we were both crying. Gigi grabbed my hand and softly squeezed it.
"Fight for your own fairytales." I nodded and tried my best smile. "I will."
We both looked at the last sun rays in silence.
The peace and silence calmed me.
I'm not a feeling talker, I never have been. But just because I don't always share my feelings, doesn't mean I got over it. I just don't want to bother people and I hate getting flashbacks of things I don't want to remember.
But sometimes, just sometimes, I talk. And so I remember how great it can feel to just have someone that can be you for a second.
The listener.
"I can't wait for your wedding Gi." She giggled and looked at me. "I love weddings." I than added.
"I know Lou, I can't wait either."