Chapter 4

After I posted the picture I turned off my notifications and exited Instagram

After I posted the picture I turned off my notifications and exited Instagram. I looked up at all the clouds in the sky, thinking it was a great day to have a picnic. I texted my little sister, Emani, to see if she want to go out and film a youtube video today.

                               Lil Sis💜

wyd today?
nun was gon chill in the house

Ight imma pick you up in the 15 minutes so be ready
Read at 12:34 pm

Starting my car back up, I connect my phone to the bluetooth speakers. Going to my Apple Music, I turned on Like That by Ann Marie.

Tryna show out for the 'Gram
That's what we doin' now? (Doin' now)
Tryna act like you the man
Like you can do without (Do without)
You was just up on my line
Like, "Can we work it out?" (Work it out)
You done got around them niggas
Now you showin' out

       "Like you ain't gave me head, baby don't front like that ay" I yelled. I felt that a lil too hard.

    After that went on So Real by Polo G came on.

Come on, I'll take you where you need to go
Tell you whatever you need to know
'Cause we for sure, I'll keep you close, won't sleep alone
Passionate, give you deepest stroke

"Soaring through these skies trips to Dubai, I'll do anything to keep you satisfied" I sang.

The song went off as I pulled up in the driveway to our apartments. I texted Emani to come outside, since I didn't feel like getting out of the car.

Emani walked off the elevator, the stainless steel doors closing behind her as she walked towards my Honda. She wore a long silk black bodysuit with a v-cut with Jordan 1 Retro High OG GS "Bio Hack".

        "Hey sissy, what are we doing today", Emani said.

          "Heyyyy, we're going on a picnic in the park so you can get some content for your youtube channel. Did you bring your vlogging camera?" I asked.

        "Yep I got in my purse, but can we stop at Starbucks first", she asked.

        "Of course," I said.

——————————————————————
Part two of this chapter will be out later... maybe 🧍🏾‍♀️

vote, comment, and share.

-Kay🤸🏾‍♀️.

And fuck tik tok for banning my account they can eat my ass 🖕🏾🖕🏾