Chapter 5

Once we went to Apple Maps to find a park closest to us we started making our way there

"Ohh, turn on The Voice of the Heroes," Emani said.

            Now playing Still Running by Lil Baby and Lil Durk ft. Meek Mill

Stack up the M's and spend all the odds, we takin' this shit to the maximum, yeah

"MUST BE OUTTA YO MIND IF YOU THINK WE AIN'T SPINNING FOR BRO WE SPINNING FORSURE" we yelled together.

"Had a switch on me, not a .38 dummy, boy, we be spinning for ghost" I said.

"This girl is driving fast as hell," Emani thought.

"Wait wait, slow down, the park is right there" Mani pointed to the right side.

Jaelyn turned into the parking lot and parked next to the swing set.

After finding a nice parking spot under the shade, the girls got out of the car. Popping the trunk open, Jaelyn grabbed the picnic basket while Emoni made sure she had all her camera batteries in case they were out there for a long time. The girls followed the dirt trail until they made it to a huge soccer field. Jaelyn laid out the red and white plaid blanket while Mani set her camera up on the tripod.

Once everything was set up how they wanted it to be, Emani started recording. "Hey Mani gang, welcome back to my channel, today me and my big sister are going to have a picnic while answering the question you guys ask me on instagram", she said. "If you guys are new here, this is my sister Jaelyn", she points to her, "and she also has a youtube channel so go check her out at missjae, but let's get into the video".

"Ok the first question for my sister, it says does Jaelyn enjoy running track?" Emani asked.

Jaelyn finished chewing on the strawberry before answering. "I enjoyed running, it's like an outlet for expressing my emotions but the consent workouts and diets are hard and tiring, but I'll never stop running track."

As Emani was looking for the next question Jaelyn noticed a lightskin boy with twist running along the trail. What caught her attention was the tattoo of a script on his leg. Her eyes continued to follow him until she couldn't see him anymore.

"Ok next question, what are some tips for high school?"

"Umm... I'll answer that. In high school keep your circle small, you don't need a lot of friends because most are fake or have secret animosity." Jaelyn said.

It was silent for a couple seconds, then all you heard was Jaelyn smacking on her subway sandwich. Emani looked over and said, "is it that good".

"Mhmm, its bussin bussin".

Emani strolled the questions until she found one that wasn't too personal, "Are you guys in a relationship".

"Nope we're both single".

"Girl you better eat before them fly get yo food" Jaelyn said.

"You're right. Well guys that's the of this video, don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. And give a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video. Byeeeeee", Emani said.

Emani turned the camera off then unwrapped her sub also and began to eat.

After both of them finished eating they threw their trash away and packed everything back in the car. The car was silent as Jhene Aiko played lowly in the background. As Jaelyn pulled in the driveway, she let out a loud yawn.

"I'll be back in a couple hours, I'm going to the gym." Jaelyn said.

"Ight see you later, I love you".

"I love you too."

Emani went around to the back of the car to get the picnic basket out of the truck and headed towards the elevator.

———————————————————————-
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Ion know what to write anymore 🥱

-Kay🤸🏾‍♀️