Prologue

Third person POV ...

A baby's cry's  could be heard all out of konoha hospital. The wife of the Forth Hokage just had a kid, more specifically a son and all of konoha has just seen the son of the Forth Hokage. But just as Minato the  Forth Hokage and his wife Kushina got attacked by a man in a mask in front of all of konoha, the Forth and third hokage's had a fight with the masked man.

"Fire style- Fireball jutsu!" The masked said 

Minato and Hiruzen avoided the attack and Minato did his.

"flying thunder god level 2!" Minato said and disappeared and reappeared behind the masked man and put a chakra suppression seal on him so he couldn't get away and knocked him out. All of konoha saw that battle and cheered once it ended Kushina was said to be on her death bed and the birth of Naruto was to draining and she died before the Kyuubi is out Minato resealed it in Kushina and in front of konoha sealed it in Naruto.

"This boy my son is the new hero of konoha!" Minato yelled and all of konoha cheered Naruto's name. But in front of all of konoha and Minato Naruto's hair changed from red to yellow with red tips.

Thanks you guys for reading and next part will be Naruto's life before the academy and during thanks again Bye!!!!