Training Begins

Third Person POV... 2 year time skip

Naruto was walking around the hidden leaf village and the villagers cheered Naruto. Naruto was smart his IQ is 450 so he knows he has the Kyuubi so he thinks of training. he goes to his dad.

"Father!" Naruto yelled as he jumped through the window scaring Minato.

" Wha- Oh Naruto it just you, you gave me a heart attack!" Minato yelled/said as he saw Naruto.

" Can i train?" Naruto asked

"Why do you want to train so young?" Minato question.

"Because i have The Kyuubi-Sama in me I need to train if i have to ask him for some power." Naruto said matter-a-factually Minato was surprised that he knows of the Kyuubi.

"OK." Minato said

"Can i get some money to buy some training stuff." Naruto said.

"yeah how much do you need." Minato said to Naruto.

"Umm i don't know be right back tho."  Naruto said and ran out the window.

Naruto ran to the weapons shop to get a custom sword's and Kunai

"This order is 5,170$ dollars

"This order is 5,170$ dollars." the black smith said to Naruto.

"OK one second." Naruto said while running out the store, and ran to the Hokage office and jumped through the window and stopped at the desk.

"He father the black smith said for the things I want it would cost 5,170 can i get them." Naruto said and Minato look at Naruto wide eyed.

"WHAT DID YOU GET THAT COST THAT MUCH NARUTO!!!" Minato said annoyed

"I got some custom chakra metal kunai and custom chakra metal sword that was all white with the blade." Naruto said calmly which took Minato by surprise at how calm Naruto was and just gave him the money and sent him on his way.
......................TIME SKIP NO JUTSU..............

At the weapons shop Naruto ran in .
"I can buy all of that right now here you go!" Naruto said handing the money to the Black smith and grabbed the sword and Kunais and left to train.
...................... TIME SKIP NO JUTSU................
Naruto POV ... 7 hours of training

I was at training ground 7 throwing my new kunai and some weird guy walking up so I stopped throwing them and Turn around to see it a guy with jet black hair and a tanto on his back.

"Yo why are you out here kid?" The guy said.
"I was training. What is you name? I'm Naruto Namikaze." Naruto said
"Oh I'm Shisui Uchiha. Nice to meet the forth's son." Shisui said while bowling to Naruto.
"Why does everyone call me that I have a name and it not the froth's son!" Naruto said while running out of the training ground

...................TIME SKIP NO JUTSU ................
Third Person POV.....
Naruto ran for about an hour and he stopped at a pond with a doc and see there was a girl the looked his age she had silky black hair and black eyes that had a warmth to it she wore a black Uchiha shirt with black sweet pants she was the most beautiful woman Naruto had ever seen and he seen lots of woman but she 100 out of 10 so he did what most would do he went to talk to her and what he said first was well ...
"Hey can I sit here with you?" Naruto asked with out a word all she did was the Uchiha HN and for some reason Naruto understood what she said and did it back and to say she was surprised was a understatement.
"Are you and Uchiha ?"Satuki said
"Not to my knowledge." Naruto said and then there silence between them for a couple of seconds and Naruto broke the silence with a question.
"Hey do you want to come to my dads office?" Naruto asked
"Yeah why not."Satuki said. Naruto put a hand or her shoulder and she look at Naruto and nodded so they Body-flicker to Minato office

"Hey dad I made a7 new friend!" Naruto said while pointing at Satuki
"And I want to know am I a Uchiha ?" Naruto questioned and minato nodded his head yes and told him that he was actually half Uchiha and Uzumaki and that he should training to activate the sharigan .

......... TIME SKIP NO JUTSU ...........
Third person POV 6 years

Naruto and Satuki have become a couple and with that the Uchiha and the village got in good relations, the Uchiha are in the main village like the other clans. Naruto and Satuki are about to start their first day of school.

Hey it Author and I'm going to tell you what Naruto and Satuki have and their jutsu, modes, chakra affinity, etc. Bye have a nice day/night!!!!!!!