Academy

Ok so I forgot to say that Sasuke is also he is indara reincarnation and naruto is asura so yeah he will get character development as well.
He and Naruto are like brothers and Itachi
//////////////////////////////////////////

Last time on Naruto of fire Naruto and Satuki are dating the Uchiha and village are in a good relationship with each other and the first day of the academy starts now
////////////////////////////////////////////
Third person POV 

Now we see Naruto running to Satuki house to pick her up once he got there he see her and she was wearing a all black with black hair we're the Uchiha clan symbol on the back all in all she was Beautiful and he was happy to call this gorgeous woman his girlfriend  but that stopped when he got snapped out of me his trans by Satuki snapping in front of his face but one word came out before

" Beautiful." Naruto said, and when Satuki could not believe what she heard and ask one question the question of their lives.
"Naruto do you love me for me or for my clan?" She said that and you could see she was about to cry because she the doubt in her face Naruto had a facet he said he was hurt deeply by that one question but nonetheless he answer it.

" I said when we were 4 and I'll say it again."

                             FLASH BACK 4 years ago
"Hey Satuki-Chan I have to o tell you something important can you go to the Hokage Mountain at 7:pm tonight?" Naruto asked his best friend Satuki nodded yes and the went to their own homes to eat dinner and chill cuz it was only 5:pm on the dot so they had time to kill.

TIME SKIP NO JUTSU 2 hours later

Third person POV

Hey now that's where here I just want to tell you.................

Present
"I love Satuki Uchiha for the soul fact that you are you I love you and you alone!" Naruto said but was shocked at what happened next she kisses him now he was shocked to the core because this was their first kiss. They never did such things because they were still to young and didn't know how to express such feelings in the format of kissing more of hugging, holding hands but this was their first kiss on the lips .

Time skip
Third person POV ...
Naruto and Satuki are now at the front door to the academy and Naruto outfit was what the ANBU wear but the armor was not grey it was black and had the Uzumaki clan crest on the back, the Uchiha clan crest on one arm plate and the other was that of the Namikaze clan crest on this and the clothing under the armor was blood red he also wore a fox mask on the side of his head but in battle when he is serious he will wear it like normal on the face. He has the sword on his back and his kunai's in his pouch.  ( the swords here is a pic )

{ just the white sword and when it blaze release it change to the black one}

Satuki on the other hand wore ( sasuke's Clothes from the genin exams.)
Once they entered the class people just looked at them. The boys looked at Naruto with envy that he was so cool and had the cutest girl in his arms. And the girls they were like teenagers with ragging hormones they were all looking at Naruto like meat and jealous that he was already taken by someone far beyond their own beauty so they left them alone then Iruka made himself known to the class and did roll call all the background characters went first the the more important ones now.

"Shikamaru Nara?" Iruka said.

"Here." Shikamaru said .

"Choji Akimichi?" Iruka said .

" Here." Choji said. While eating a bag of potato chips

"Ino Yamanaka?" Iruka said.

"Here." Ino said.

Every other naruto character later

"Naruto Uchiha Namikaze Uzumaki?" Iruka said.

"Here." Naruto said nonchalantly.

"Satuki Uchiha!" Iruka said.

"Here." Satuki said.

"Okay class today we are going to do test." Iruka said. The class grunted in response but did it nonetheless.

Time skip after writing test

"Ok now physical test or as you all call it a spar!" Iruka said. Now the class was happy

                            Outside
Every one beside Naruto and Satuki have gone and they were happy an now were in the ring ready to fight the other and Naruto was not going to hold back neither was Satuki.

"Ready .... go!" Iruka yelled. Naruto got into a stance the was used by one of the GODS OF SHINOBI. Madara he was in a undefeated
Stance and had a 3 tomo sharingan activated which surprised most but he was an Uchiha donor much question so now Satuki on the other hand had a 2 tomo sharingan but it was a wash naruto utterly defeated Satuki but he was a bigger prodigy of the Uchiha while Satuki was and Itachi level prodigy Naruto was far ahead . Naruto was an ANBU captain at the age of 4 and Satuki is just a regular ANBU at the age of six the squad was/is Naruto as captain, Satuki, Itachi, Shisui and they where the most feared group but back to present time the Academy ended and time to go home.

TIME SKIP LAST DAY OF ACADEMY
Third person POV
Yo can see a 13 year old Naruto in a blood red ANBU pants and Blood red ANBU shirt with black armor with 3 clan crest, on his right forearm plate was the Uchiha clan crest on it and the left was the Namikaze clan crest on it and on his back was the Uzumaki clan crest and black ninja tape on his ankles with black ninja sandals and his fox mask. And the white sword on his back.
(Satuki has sasuke from chunin exams ark)

They where talking and Iruka come in and says that it's time to take the graduation exams and you all know what happens the main and some side passes.

Time skip
Team selection
"Team Badass : Naruto Namikaze Uchiha, Satuki Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha !" Iruka called out and the next team was Sakura so yeah .

"Team useless: Sakura Haruno, and two random fan girls." Iruka said. "Now after lunch you sensei will come bye." Said Iruka

////////////////////////////////////////////

(Ok gaki's your overlord is here and we will do introductions and bell test next part bye gaki!!!)