PART-11

Oberoi House

All are waiting for shivaay answer about married Annika today only. After thinking for some time shivaay told I'm ready to do marriage today .
Everyone are happy about it nd all ladies started preparing to go to Trivedi house talking about Annika marriage nd bring her us daughter-in-law to Oberoi House. All men's are busy discuss about deal which there need offers to Trivedi so there accept Annika marriage with shivaay. Ru nd om where so happy that there brother is getting marriage finally there will get sister-in-Law.

Trivedi house

Annika doing her work in kitchen but today she feeling happy thinking that something good is happening in her life today.( She don't know today her prince is coming to take her with him). Her parents nd brother started scolding nd giving order to her without any care about Annika health.
After sometime Annika dadi receive call from shivaay dadi saying that there are coming to meet all family members in Trivedi house. Annika Dadi informed this matter to her son nd daughter-in-law. Now Trivedi are in confused why Oberoi are coming to meet them again in one day. But there gave order to Annika to prepared lunch for  Oberoi ( sad trivedi there didn't know it's last cooking Annika doing in that house for them poor ppl).Annika go to kitchen start her work make lunch for soon to be her-in-law Oberoi.

Guys sorry if anyone feelings bad that I m showing Annika week nd helpless but she will not be like that forever.

Guys up coming part Annika will become strong nd fight with anyone for her self respect. After her marriage with shivaay.