Part-1

Introduction of Annika Trivedi

Annika is a rich girl but her parents don't love her nd treat her as maid. She is only 19 years old. Only Annika dadi love her so much.Dadi just pray to God that Atleast she get good husband who understand her heart nd fulfills her every wish .Dadi Without knowing to her son nd daughter in law she started searching marriage match for Annika so Atleast after marriage she get good life to live happily.
Annika do all work in house from cooking to cleaning house. Annika mom nd dad use bet her if she does small mistake . Her brother also treat her same way . Annika just Think one day someone will come who love her like princess.
Annika want to study nd become businesswomen but her parents don't always her join in college
Because her parents don't want to spend money on her. There think Annika is just bruder on them.

Daksh brother of Annika have girlfriend her name is Tia.

Introduction of Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Shivaay is a rich Businessman live happily with family members dad,mom,dadi, two brothers,sister, bade papa nd bade mom. He is big businessmen. He is 27 years old . He love family more then anything in world . He can do anything for family. Now he is successfully businessman so his family think do marriage to him so he get life partner.

In my story Annika Dadi nd Shivaay Dadi both r best friends. But there are not touch with each other from so many years.

One day Shivaay Dadi go to temple when she coming back to home Dadi meet her friend who is Annika Dadi who sit in temple thinking and crying about Annika life. Shivaay dadi become Happy seeing her After so many year nd shock because she crying .When Shivaay Dadi went near to call Annika Dadi.Become happy seeing her best friend after so many years.