Chapter 3: At My Own Rhythm, Not at Someone Else's

From walking on water,
to walking in air,
to a spacewalk...

I'm traversing,
amazed
and bright-eyed,
through
the
atmosphere, wintry;
along
the stars, stunned;
zero gravity, light.

Sun, centered.
Sunray's crystallized
dust, Saturn's ring...
Breath, held.
Earth, home-
where I had my first
steps,
where I first
learned how to walk.

-12th Article: Spacewalk, Scrolls and Chapters

"A scientist says that time travel is possible with ring lasers. I seemingly had this time travel experience. I woke up one afternoon to the same event that happened in the previous moment. Perhaps, it was only my sixth sense at play in the realm of cognitive thought as a creative genius," Yesh journaled in the pages of her diary. In a counterpart realm, Yesh had a great job, the Sopranos had enough finances to build their dream house. They did not need to depend on anyone to support their financial needs. Why would they rely on someone else if they had a sufficient source-or I must say, if they are the source, the union of a supreme kind? Prior to the dream house, there was home.

Devrelza caused the trouble. Then the pandemic happened.

"Even the pilot trusts the captain," an Australian communicator spoke.

A Filipino overseer reacted, "Kahit ang piloto ay nagpapakumbaba dahil alam niyang hindi niya kayang paliparin ang barko."

9:30 AM

"Claudia and Sab, here's Rubics," Almish introduced.

"We're glad to meet you!" Claudia and Sab interfaced.

"I'll guess your surname... Cube? Rubics Cube?" Sab guessed.

"No. Actually, it's Squared," Rubics made clear.

"That's true. Squared is his surname," Almish ascertained.

"How come that it's Squared and not Cube?" Claudia wondered in a serious note.

They all rolled on the floor with laughter.

Day 18

"How will our setup be? You, Rubics, where will you unleash your 4th power?" Professor Leerah Hawkinz asked.

"It is well activated on land, Professor."

"My 9th power is at its best 285 feet below the sea level, Ma'am," Sab worded.

"Who will execute in air and space? Make sure that that person can also deal with water by freezing the ocean waves and that he or she can also manage to unconsciously cut the unnecessary atmospheric threads in the outer space's boundless three-dimensional extent while strengthening the orbs' axis and orbit," Professor Hawkinz specified.

"Yesh can," Almish suggested.

"Alright, if that is so. Let's call it a day. Class is dismissed."

"Why did you suggest me?"

"Several times, I had witnessed how you were lightly hitting the ground in urgent instances where you needed to be swerved from. No friction greater than 1% spectrum was present. You don't wrongfully hit the domain. How do you maintain such skill inland and in outer space?"