Too Much For A First Day

"Superman is awake" Seth said.
I woke up feeling great and sad at the same time.
"Superman?" I asked
"Yh,you are now officially Acropolis one and only superhero" Seth said,"show him the video Spencer"
Spencer gave me me his phone and played the video of me missing the dunk last night. I'm pretty sure the person who was videoing me was using an iPhone because everything is clear.
"Now I won't take a car to lectures because you are gonna fly me there" Prince said jokingly.
And they all started laughing.
"Great, now I'm the popular guy in school right now, way to go Nick" I said to myself.
I took my bath, wore a white colored top with a black jeans and the same black sneakers. My roommate and I left the room  together because we were going for the orientation, and on the way, I can see a lot of people staring at me especially the ladies, they will stare at me and say something to themselves and let out a laugh.
"So that's what it like to be walking with the popular guy in school" Seth said "Its not that bad."
We sat in the shuttle, I took my phone and opened whatsapp since its been a while. I saw that I have been added to the the Acropolis whatsapp group, and my first instinct was to look for a lady. So i looked through the participants,took the pain to look through everybody's profile picture.
I was about giving up because I have looked through about half of the list but there is no one to talk to. Then I saw a name Asereht with a love emoji though the person has used a male model for the profile picture,something keeps telling me to chat the person, she might be a female.
So I took the pain and sent the person a hi.
The shuttle stopped and we all got down.
"All fresh year students should follow me" a man said as we followed him.
I have to admit Cladswell is a very nice school, with amazing facilities and a neat compound, you will have no words to describe it.
Halfway there, the man pointed his finger at a huge building and told us to enter.
"That's our auditorium" he said.
I thought I have seen it all but, damn this building is world class.I don't know how they did it but the interior is made up of glass, you can see your reflection every where.
"Beautiful right" Rick said
"Yeah, its really-"
" Don't tell me you haven't seen this before" Spencer interrupted me.
"Of course, we have seen it before but this is one is different,its very beautiful" Rick said.
"Please,try to find a seat,the orientation will start very soon" a middle aged woman said through the microphone.
So we sat down and waited for the program to start.
"Welcome to Cladswell University"a tall man said "a school of great opportunities"
The man talked for 3 hours straight, I looked over to spencer and he was using his phone, same as Rick and Prince as for Seth he was listening attentively.
I also took my phone and opened whatsapp, I saw that Asereht has replied me so I sent another message
" Name is Nicklas, saw your number in the Acropolis group and wanted to talk to you" I replied her.
And to my disappointment she was not online so I have to wait.
I heard people clapping as the man finished his long and boring speech.
My phone vibrated as I received a text message, it reads
"Dear Nicklas, please come to the General Office at 5pm"
I guess they want to tell me more about the supernatural whatever they were talking about.
"Please go out for lunch,when you come back we will do the school tour" a pretty fair lady said through the microphone.
"I'm feeling sleepy" Spencer said
"Same here bro" Rick also complained.
We stepped outside and there he is, the last person I want to see
"Superman, how you doing" Stephen said with a smile on your face.
"Last time I checked,it wasn't part of your business" I replied.
"Come on,that's not the way to greet an old friend" he said " and you seriously can't be pissed because you lost yesterday" he said with a smile on his face.
" Well you won yesterday,true but, I won to win the title back in high school" I replied.
This time I was the one smiling.
He left without saying a word.
"Well, that was intense" Prince said shortly after Stephen left.
"We should find something to eat" Rick said.
We ate rice and went back to the auditorium.
"Welcome back, please group yourself, each group with a different tour guide" the fair lady said.
My roommates and I joined a group.
"The group should be  made up of 20 people" the fair lady said shortly after we joined the group.
"Hope you guys are ready for the tour, pay close attention else you might get lost when lectures start" a tall dark guy said
"I'm Richard, your tour guide for today" Richard said with a smile.
"Now please, follow me" he said as he made his way out of the auditorium.
Richard showed us where we will have our lectures, another cool place to eat and the popular of them all the Saint Christopher library.
"The Saint Christopher library is the biggest,largest and beautiful library in the country. In there, everybody is at your disposal "
And at that moment,everybody took his phone out and started taking pictures of the library. Painted in blue and white, Saint Christopher library is something to draw your attention.
"I don't see anything special about this library" Spencer said.
"You have got to be kidding me" Seth said in his usual low tone" this is best of the best"
"Leave him,he just don't know how to appreciate things" Prince said.
"Can we please move on" Richard said.
We moved on to the various halls, and I barely fought a tear when we passed by the Casely- Hayford Hall.
"So Richard, do you mind if I start socializing because I just can't get my eye off that pretty lady in the green colored top"
One guy asked.
The whole group started laughing.
"Of course you can, I can even help you" Richard replied.
With that said the guy approached the lady and they started talking.
"And that applies to all of you, socialize after all, we are in the university" Richard said with a smile.
And all of a sudden, the guys were approaching the ladies, I looked over to my side to talk to my roommates but nope they were also socializing including Seth.
"Don't tell me you are shy of ladies" Esther said.
"Esther,you are part of my group?" I asked
"Yh" she said.
I'm not usually like this but this girl is very beautiful, the blue colored top she is wearing blends well with her fair skin, making her irresistible. And her cute lips, I can kiss them the whole day if she let me.
"You....haven't answered my question?" She asked again
"Yeah sorry, nope I'm not shy of girls" I answered her question.
"I'm even surprised there is no guy talking to you" I said.
She let a little laugh and smiled at me.
"Honestly,I'm even surprised" she said" I'm pretty sure they didn't see me"
"I have to thank God, I can have you for myself" I said
"You really have to" she said laughing.
"So tell me something I don't know about you" I said.
"Don't worry, you will" she said with a smile
"First of all, you are a fine babe, second,you are full of mystery" I said "who knows what the third one will be"
She burst out laughing.
"But as for me I know one thing about you" she said.
"Really?, that is" I asked.
"You have a good sense of humor" she said.
"And that brings us to the end of this tour" Richard said " I really enjoyed the tour, I don't know about you guys"
"Of course we did" the guy who asked for permission to socialize said.
"Till we see each other again it's goodbye for now and please guys don't forget to take their phone numbers it's very important" he said and left.
I looked at the time and I'm 5 minutes late, I have to go.
"Esther, I really have to go somewhere so maybe we will talk more" I said
"I can see you don't listen to advice" Esther said.
"Advice?" I asked
"Yeah, what did Richard say about phone numbers" She said with a smile.
I couldn't help but laugh, I took my phone and gave it to her and she started dialing her phone number.
"I will surely give you a call" I said
I took the shuttle and straight to Acropolis hall. I knocked at the General Office door.
"Come in" the mysterious man said.
I went in and he was standing there.
"You are late" he said. "follow me"
We went to the rooftop and saw 2 black birds sitting on the wall. Surprisingly there were people around but they can't see us.
"There is a spell that is protecting us" he said
Its like he knows what I'm thinking.
He went to the birds and said.
"Sometimes the only way out is through"
The two birds stared at each other and a door appeared out of nowhere.
"Follow me"he said as he walk through, I followed him,as soon as I entered,the door disappeared.
We were in a building made up of brick walls, I followed him and we reached a place with a large door,he opened the door and we went in.
The room was huge with 3 large round tables,each with a one legged chairs around it. And there is a stairs which lead to a small stage which also has a large table but its not round and  with 4 chairs.
Everyone was staring at me, the mysterious man left me and went to the second round table and sat on one of the chairs.
"Quiet" the man sitting in the middle at the large table on the the stage said and stood up.
Normally any occult group will wear a strange and same clothes buy this one is different, the 4 people on the stage are wearing executive wear whilst those down are wearing a casual clothes.
"Nicklas step forward" the man said.
I went forward and reached the stairs.
"Kneel" he said in a complete different voice.
I did what he told me to do.
"Nicklas McCall" he mentioned my name and started approaching me," you are officially welcome to the Whisper Sentinels, the secret society which aims at teaching its student to take control of the supernatural powers. Do you accept to be part of the Whisper Sentinels?" He asked.
Is that man seriously asking if I want to be part of a supernatural group, of course who will say no to this request.
"Yes" I said.
"Then" he drew a sign in thin air then a sword appeared in his hands " rise Nicklas" as he placed the sword on my head.
The other members started clapping. I stood up expecting to feel something strange in me but nothing, absolutely nothing.
"Let me introduce myself,  I'm Johnathan Reece grand master, and the man in the blue suit is Samuel Blue, master of the telekinesis group, and the hot lady over there is Rita Donovan,master of the magic group and finally Stephan McKay master of the telepathy group." He looked at me and smiled.
"The three round tables represent the power that you have, being it telekinesis , telepathy or magic, but, sadly you are not in any of them" he said " we don't know the type of powers you have but results shows that you are a supernatural, so we will figure everything out together,until then" he snapped his fingers and a table and a chair appeared "you will sit there whenever we have a meeting" he went back to his seat.
"But if you have any question feel free to ask Elena" Johnathan said.