The Ugly Truth(2)

The tension in the room rose and saw fear dancing around people's head.
"Malvick,right?" Grandmaster asked.
Malvick replied with a smirk with his hands in his pocket.
"We are never ever going to give you a member of this group without a fight and the last time you caught us by surprise by how powerful you are but not this time"Grandmaster said.
As soon as he said it Master Stephan appeared behind him and hit him with a surprise blow, and master Blue carried him to the sky with his telekinesis powers and threw him into a cage fortified with magic by Master Rita and her students and they closed it.
"This time,we are the one catching you by surprise" Grandmaster said with a big smile drawn on his face.
Malvick tried to touch the cage but he let go once when he was electrified by it.
He looked at us with a smile,I mean a smile and started clapping.
"This is the type of competition that I want" he said in his deep voice.
He then examined the cage and started laughing.
"The hellbound spell?,seriously?" He said still laughing.
"You guys still don't know how strong I am do you?" He said in a serious voice this time.
"We do,Malvick" Grandmaster said.
"The devil's personal assistant,you only appear when the devil wants the job done perfectly well" Grandmaster said.
"You guys have done your assignment,I'm impressed but I can bet your books didn't tell you my full powers,did it?" He asked.
He saw the puzzled look on the grandmaster's face and he started laughing.
"I know the hell bound spell is supposed to be eternal but it will take me only two hours for me to break free from it" Malvick said.
"That's impossible"Master Rita said.
"We tripled the spell,there is noway you are getting out" he continued.
Malvick looked at her and shook his head.
"You guys have two hours to do what you have always wanted to do on this earth" he said.
The Grandmaster signalled all of us and we went to the next room.
"He is clearly not bragging,so go and live your next two hours,do whatever you want because it might be your last and after the two hours,if you feel like you are too young to die,don't come back but if you want to protect our identity and our association,come and let's fight together" he paused and took a deep breath.
"Why don't we call our other members who are in different halls to help us?"Master Stephan asked.
"No,that's a big no,its our battle,at least if we die,they can continue the legacy of the whisper sentinel,the other masters there will know what to do,they will select a new Grandmaster then our legacy still continues".
He paused looking at us.
"I really had fun working with you guys,and I hope we will have more wonderful time together if only we survive this obstacle" he said.
"Now go and enjoy your last two hours" he dismissed us.
"How would you enjoy your last 2 hours" Elena asked me when we reached the girl's floor.
"One thing I've always wanted to do when I first met you" I said
"And what's that" she asked
I stopped walking and looked at her in the eyes.
"Kiss you like there is no tomorrow and die in your arms" I said brushing my hand through her hair.
She looked away I guess she was shy.
"But,I know that I will die before I get to do what my heart yearns for" I said and tried to walk away.
She pulled me back and started kissing me,I was surprised at first but I also kissed her back,I held her by the waist and pulled her so close to me that there won't be any space between us,and I intensified the kiss, I pulled away.
"What about your boyfriend?" I asked
"Forget about him"she said
And we continued kissing,and I held her by the ass and started squeezing it.
We kissed for a while then we stopped and to my surprise,I saw Ruth standing there looking at us.
"She is just a friend,right?" She said and left.
"Won't you follow her?" She asked.
"I have only two hours,I want to spend it right" I said.
We went to my room and to my advantage there was nobody there then we continued kissing,I slowly stopped kissing her and removed her dress,focused my attention on her breast and started sucking it.
"Nick,wait" she said.
And it took all of my will to stop because k was really caught in the moment.
"Yeah,what?" I asked.
"Let's talk about us before we move on" she said.
I lied down next to her.
"What do you want to ask?" I asked.
"What do I tell Aaron, I don't want to break his heart,he showed me so much love,when you were busy with Ruth,he made me feel loved and breaking his heart is the last thing I want to do"
"We only have 2 hours and we don't know if we are going to survive or we are going to die,so let's take it one at a time"I said.
"Yeah,you are right" she said.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.
"Yeah,sure" she said.
"How do you feel dating the son of the devil?" I asked
"Its really scary when I think of it,like I'm dating the devil's son" She said.
"The first time I heard it,I was really scared,you really scared me" she said.
"So,why are you able to look at me now?" I asked.
"I guess because I love you that's why" she said.
"I really love you Nick,even though Aaron made me feel loved, I was still thinking of you" she said looking at me.
"To be frank with you, I didn't know the feelings that I had for you if it wasn't for the time you weren't answering my messages" I said.
I looked in her eyes and let a little smile.
"I love you too" I said.
I pulled her close to me to kiss her again but I was interrupted by Kendrick's voice.
"Nick,where are you" he said.
"This guy never learns" I said.
"How can he learn when he doesn't remember" Elena said laughing.
"You do have a point" I said.
I went outside.
"What's the problem?" I asked.
"You are the one who claims to be the king of the court,Stephen is out there ready to challenge our king" he said.
"Why is Stephen up to this time" I asked myself.
"I can't,I'll spend the whole day with-" I was interrupted by Elena.
"Its kk,go and show him who he is really dealing with" she said with a smile.
I looked down at the basketball court and I nodded at my teammates and the crowd started to cheer up.
I pulled Elena to the other side and told her that I feel that Stephen is up to something so she should have my back.
I checked the time and it was left with one hour two minutes for Malvick to break free.
When I left my room,the boys started cheering me up.
"Lil Jordan,lil jordan, show him what you got,show him that this is your court" one guy shouted.
When I reached the basketball court,my teammates approached,and motivated me that I can win this, I looked over at Stephen,when Ruth saw me looking at him,she approached him and kissed him,out of nowhere Elena hugged me from behind and told me to focus on the game,she then stood in front of me and kissed me.
Now it was Ruth turn to look away,we stepped on the court and the referee explained the rules to us.
"The first person to reach five points,at first we wanted it to be 10 points,but we don't have that time" the referee said.
"Let's have a peaceful game and let's see who is the best here" the referee said.
"Are you ready to be humiliated" Stephen said.
"Shouldn't I be the one asking considering that I have done it before" I said with a smirk.
Stephen said nothing and took the ball from the referee and started bouncing it. He started showing off his skills and the crowd started to cheer up.
"Even your hall members does not see you as a king" Stephen said after receiving a cheer from the crowd.
"Yeah,I know because I'm not a king here,I'm a god and very soon you will understand that"I said letting all my ego out.
I opened my arms and the crowd cheered twice more than they gave Stephen.
"I'm the god of the court,not the king" I said.
The referee blew the whistle then we started and to be frank I was really surprised by how much Stephen has improved,his ball handling,his his skills and defensive abilities has really improved.
I couldn't even guard him,he was so fast and had great ball handling skills,before I realized he was 3 points ahead and I have nothing,the place was quiet because their god is being humiliated on his own court.
I felt like giving up,I couldn't handle the ball like how I used to,I looked over to my teammates,saw disappointed drawn all over their faces,I looked at Elena and shook my head.
She saw how heartbroken I am and she run and hugged me,the referee tried to stop her but she still ended up in my arms and whispered in my ears.
"Today might be your last time you will play basketball,so play your heart out no boundaries" she said and left the court.
I referred on what she said to me then I knew that she was saying the right thing.
I love basketball,if I die today then it means today will be my last time.
"Do you feel like giving up?" Stephen said with a big smile on his face.
"I'm just getting started" I said and stood in a defensive stance.
"That ego" she said and started sizing me up as he bounced the ball.
I started defending him,I was close to him,everywhere he goes I'm there,I forced him to a post move and tried to score with a post move,but I was all over him so he lost hair balance when he was shooting and he missed it,grabbed the rebound and started smiling
"I'm going from zero to five" I said.
"Can't wait to see you try" He did coughing a laugh.
And out of nowhere,my drinking skills together with my ball handling skills.
I did my favorite hesitation and faked to the left but went to the right rather,and dunked it off.
The crowd started cheering
"Lil Jordan lil jordan" my name started ringing throughout the hall.
"One three" the referee said.
"You hear that,it's Jordan time" I said.
I started bouncing the ball,I did a quick crossover to the left,a double step and let go off the ball and basket.
I signalled the crowd to intensify the cheering.
"Two three" the referee said and blew his whistle for us to continue.
Stephen started guarding me close,I couldn't even get a room to dribble,forcing me to a post move,faked a shot,so he jumped in an attempt to block the shot only to block nothing,I took his mistake and scored another basket.
"Three three" the referee said.
I started dribbling again but Stephen stole the ball from me and now its his turn to show off his dribbling,he did a quick crossover and got past me,he started attacking the rim and I crossed him and blocked the ball from behind.
"Don't you get it,this is my court"I said it in his face.
He shook his head walked past me,he still had control of the ball but I can see his morale is down,all the fans were cheering my name,I stole the ball from him because of his lack of concentration, i did another step back and scored a a basket.
"Four three" the referee said and blew his whistle.
I started bouncing the ball
"Don't tell me you want to cry,like how you did back in High school" I trash talked him.
"You talk too much"he said and forced me on a post move,I started pushing him back,trying to get to the rim,halfway to the rim,I did a quick spin and attempted to dunk,he also jumped in na attempt to block me but he got dumped on.
"You wont and will never beat me,never forget that" I said looking straight in his eyes.
I moved away and moved towards Elena and kissed her.
"It's left with less than 30 minutes" she said.
"I want to talk to my friends for what might be my last time,I suggest you do something" I replied her in a low tone.
"I will come to your room when I'm done"I told her.
I took a quick bathe and started talking to my friends.
"Nick,you showed him who the boss is" Seth said.
"That guy can never beat me" I bragged.
"So you and Elena are really dating" Prince said.
"Yes,we are,it took while,but I still managed to do it" i said.
"Nick in love" Rick said teasingly.
We all started laughing, we talked for a while.
"But I'm really gonna miss you guys,been fun" I said trying to hold back my tears.
"Why,what's wrong?" Spencer asked.
"Are you leaving the school?" Sam asked.
"I wish I can tell you guys but I can't,all I can say is I'm really gonna miss you" I said.
Elena sent me a message telling me its time.
I hugged all my friends.
"No matter what you are going through,you gonna make it through" kendrick motivated me.
I said my goodbyes and made my way to Elena's room, we made our way to the whisper sentinel.
When we reached I saw Malvick standing there with his hands in his pocket.
"We have been waiting for you guys" Malvick said.
I looked at the grandmaster and saw that he is also shocked of what is going on.
"So,will you give me scared I want or I should fight my way through" Malvick asked.
"I thought we made our intentions clear,we ain't giving him to you" Grandmaster said with all the will that he has.
Malvick smiled and jumped to attack the grandmaster but the grandmaster teleported behind him and tried to hit him frm behind but Malvick then teleported behind the students, he screamed and they all fell down.
He saw the surprise look on Master Rita's face and smiled.
Master Rita quickly cast a freezing spell on him,Malvick paused for a while then started walking,Elena quickly joined her mom and together cast a freezing spell which made Malvick stop.
Grandmaster,master Stephan and master samuel threw everything they have at him.
For a moment, I thought we are going to win, I tried to go forward and punch him.
"Enough" he said sending a wave that pushed all of us away.
"You guys have really impressed me" he said as he held Elena by the neck.
"I guess I have to kill one of you to show you how serious I am" he said looking at Elena.
"Let go of my daughter" Master  Ria said trying to catch a spell.
"Enough of you" he sent another shock wave which pushed her to the wall.
The grandmaster appeared out of nowhere and punched him which forced him to let go of Elena.
The grandmaster continued punching him and throwing him at the wall,giving him no chance to breathe and he will teleport near him and start punching him.
Malvick caught one of his blows and spit blood on the ground.
"Not bad" he said.
He punched the grandmaster with heavy blow and I felt life draining out of him,when he was about to hit him with another one Master Samuel with his telekinesis ability lifted him to the sky.
The grandmaster just collapsed on the floor.
"I was wondering when you will use your ability" Malvick said not impressed by what Master Samuel is doing.
Malvick then teleported and appeared behind Master Samuel.
"Your tricks don't work on me" he said and knocked down Master Blue with just a blow.
He has defeated all the masters and started making his way towards Elena.
I stood in front of him and showed him what I showed Kendrick.
He let a laugh.
"Your father will be very happy to see you" he said and pushed me away.
I then jumped to attack him but he was dodging my blow like nothing,he waited for a moment then hit me with a devastating blow which got me dazed.
He then held Elena by the neck.
"Have you said your final wishes?" He asked her.
I wanted to get up and fight but I was too weak by the blow to do something about it.
"Malvick,please stop" Maria said running towards Malvick.
"I will if only you give me what I want" Malvick said as he squeezed Elena's neck.
"I will bring him myself" Elena said.
"Are you really sure,you want to meet him,he won't be happy considering what you have done" Malvick asked.
"Yeah,I can and I will only if you let go of the lady" Maria said.
"Why should I trust you" Malvick asked as he let go of Elena.
"You will have my word on that" Maria said.
"Your word is not enough,you know" Malvick said approaching Elena.
Maria went to the students who were lying down and took a knife from one of them,she cut palm with the knife and promised to take me to him.
Malvick couldn't help but smile.
"Lucifer will be very happy to see you" he said and disappeared.
Maria helped me to get up.
"What does he mean by Lucifer will be happy to see you" I asked her.
"Now is not the time,Nick,let's help your friends" she said trying to change the topic.
"No,that's what you have been doing all along, enough of your games,tell me what are you trying to hide from me" I said angrily.
Maria was still silent.
"Tell me!" I shouted.
"I'm your mom" Maria said.
"What?" I asked surprised.
"I am your mother" she repeated what she said.