Announcement

This is Williams here and I will be adopting the amazing story written by @piratequeend (Champion ~ Eustass Kid x Reader) and continuing it in her steed. I have gotten permission to do this and would hope I can keep the same standard of writing she has.

I will be posting the same chapters @piratequeend wrote and then continuing from there.

There are a few things I want to get out of the way though:

I am a student. Do NOT expect regular updates. I will try my best though to update at least one chapter every month. But depending on the situation you'll get more chapters or none at all during that month.

I am native English speaker, but my spelling and grammar are practically non-existent. I will spell check all the work,  only after the book is complete.

To be honest I find it a little hard to stick to one main love interest, soooo there's probably gonna be some nice fluff with a bunch of other characters. However in the end the reader will end up with Kid.

I do not write lemons, limes, smut or anything like that. Fluff supremacy till the end. You will get kisses and very compromising positions.

And if anyone has any suggestions on some scenes they would like to see I will gladly try to include them.

I will try my best and I hope you guys will like it.

~ Williams