Need Help

Nothing, nothing and even more NOTHING! No matter what you searched you couldn't find anything on dOfLAmiNgO DoNqUIxOtE. You searched for his name, surname, description search, you even went as far as to hack the police data base and there was still nothing. It was like anybody who knew him took a swan dive off the face of the Earth.

Giving up on him you decide to search for more champions. If you couldn't get any dirt on him the least you could do was stop him from collecting other champions.

After searching all you could on the normal web you decided to turn to the dark one. After THREE FUCKING HOURS you are left with four candidates. There of them looked like legit antique shops and the last one letssss just say not so much.

(A) Retro Relics
It had a colour scheme of a washed out emerald green along with a tone too dark grey. It was located in the part of town where you weren't poor but you sure as hell weren't rich. The antiques were cluttered and stacked on top one another. You couldn't walk two steps without bumping into an item.

(B) Good Goods
They were a simple bunch. The whole place was a colour scheme of different shades of yellow. It was.... cleaning. You could tell it wasn't completely abandoned, like someone might visit it ever month and a half. Unfortunately it looked like they didn't have a lot of it's there

(C) Timeless Treasures
This place was high class I could spot a gold detailed front door there. But it's no wonder that they're located in the pish posh part of town. Looks like they might have a champion though, but it'll probably break my bank.

(D) Thingymabobs
I like their name not so much everything else. It's located in a dark damp shady part of the not so nice part of town. To be honest if it didn't state it was still open for business I'd think this was a vacant building. But as they say beggers can't be choosers do I'll have to check it out.

Checking the time it's 5am....is there even a point in going to be. Yes, yes there sleep is always welcome. You crawl back into your quite occupied bed and wedge yourself in-between Kid and Zoro.

The second you settled Kid wrapped an arm around you and snuggle into your breasts. Zoro wrapped his tail around you thigh and nuzzled your torso similar to how a cat does.

It wasn't the warm rays of sunshine or the bustling noise from outside that woke you. It was your stomach. It's was hungry. Putting a contortionist to shame you manoeuvred your way out of their death grips.

Your mum had already left for work and wouldn't be back till late at night. Arms wrap around your belly and you turn to meet the face of Zoro. A little to close for comfort, you blush furiously "G-Good morning Zoro. Sleep well?."

He himself in response not moving a muscle. "Well since you didn't go out yesterday...I was thinking just me and you could go out today?." You question in a light tone.

Zoro perked up to this. His silvery eye staring into your e/c. "So it just gonna be me and Master. And Kid can't come." a smirk making its way to his face when Kid enters the kitchen. He hugs you a bit tighter.

"Get off Y/n, she's not your personal teddy." Kid said with a snarl. Already a scowl on his face this early in the morning. Somehow Zoro's grin widens. Annoyed by this Kid grabs him by the back of the collar and holds him up like a kitten. "I said off!." He growled.

Enjoying his annoyance he further pushed his buttons. "Me and Master are going to town today. Alone." He was wearing a shit eating grin. Already feeling victorious.

Taken aback Kid looks to you for confirmation which you give in the form of a head nod. "Yeah I need to check out some antique shops today. And since you went out yesterday I thought Zoro could today." You reasoned trying not to make him more angry.A grunt was all you got. So you continued. "You'll have the whole house for yourself so your gonna have to take care of this place till I come back. 'Kay"

"...Fine" he huffs out after having your expectant gaze on him too long for comfort. "What time will you be back?." He says in a blunt tone but his eyes tell you he's disappointed he's not coming.

"I don't really know but we shouldn't be any later than 11pm, if we come after that and you didn't receive a text from is expect something happened." He seriously nods his head at your words. You dress and make your way out the house with Zoro right on your tail.

"Okay Zoro, while we're out here some rules okay." you wait for confirmation that he understands.

"Okay." he lazily repys.

"1. No cat ears or tail. 2. No calling me Master in public, it makes me look like some weirdo with a superior complex. 3. No sleeping on random things unless I allow you. And lastly and most importantly 4. You have to hold my hand this whole time we're out. I don't want you getting lost." Your faces is sporting a light hue of pink at the last rule.

Zoro instead of being annoyed at the last rule was quite pleased with it. He was probably gonna use it as material to piss of Kid. "Okay I got Mas-Y/n." He uttered out.

The both of had visited three of the shops and there was still no progress. Retro Relics, you practically turned that place upside down but they didn't even have anything romotely plushie related. Good Goods, you did have to spend a lot of time there the place was half empty anyway. And lastly Timeless Treasures, this place pissed you the fuck off the woman at the till had the nerve to ask you to leave because she thought we couldn't afford anything. So you ended up shoving a black card in her face and telling her to f off. Which embarrassingly did. But in the end you couldn't fine any champions there.

So here you and Zoro we're on your way to the ... questionable shop Thingymabobs. As you were getting closer to the worse part of town you spotted something red in one of the alleyways.

As you got closer you realized it was Shanks. He was hunched over and using the wall for support. You ran to his side. "Shitshitshit Shanks are you okay." Your worried voice caught his attention.

He looked up he was going to tell you that he was fine and that you should get out of here. But his gaze landed on Zoro following a bit behind you. His eyes widened for a fraction of a second. You didn't miss that minute reaction.

He looked back at you and started. "....Yes...I think you can..."