A/N

Y/N - First Name

Last Name - Nanjo

S Name - Midnight

H/C - Hair color

H/L - Hair length

E/C - Eye color

Backstory:

Your older brother Kojiro had started to teach you how to skateboard at the age of 4. You both loved skating together. It was one of the best ways to relax. Kojiro introduced you to his closest friends Kaoru and Adam. The two were like additional brothers to you, but you and Kaoru got along best which made Kojiro jealous. When you were the age of 12 both of your parents died in a tragic car accident leaving Kojiro to take care of you. He was stressed and scared, he thought he might lose you too. Year later you were a prospect for the Japan national team in skating. Kojiro was so proud that you had come so far, but one day you got into a bad accident while skating. You had broken your right arm, fractured your ankle, and had a minor concussion. Once you were discharged from the hospital Kojiro forbade you from skating, he couldn't see you get hurt again and he couldn't lose you like your parents. You were furious, skating was everything to you and just because you got hurt doesn't mean you were going to stop. So you did it in secret. Having Kaoru teach you, give you pointers and help you get into S all without Kojiro knowing. Every time you went to S you had to hide your identity, you wore a mask and a hood so no one would find out. You also avoided Kojiro at all costs. But that's how you met Reki and he challenged you to a beef.