Ch 20

You giggled slightly at Langa's reaction to the board he fell off of. "That thing isn't meant for people to stand on!" Reiki flipped the skateboard over, "Of course it is! Just watch." The redhead had a look of determination on his eyes.

Reki took off towards Langa while on the board. You smirked slightly knowing exactly what he was doing. But the blue haired boy didn't, he looked slightly panicked by the situation. That's when Reki did an ollie right over the other teen.

Langa shot up into a sitting position and he looked like he had stars in his eyes. "See?" you said while smirking at the boy. The blue haired boy looked at you nodding his head a little "Yeah." Then looked back to Reki, "How did you do that?"

"Like this!" Reki yelled excitedly and did another ollie. "I work at the shop over there, I could always pick out a beginner board for you if you're interested." Langa's expression changed to a more serious one. "What's your hourly wage?" You looked at Langa curiously.

"Ah, I take it your interview with Kaoru didn't go so well?" Reki tilted his head in confusion, "huh?" Langa looked down, "Yeah, Mr. Sakurayashiki said I was too young for the job. You two seem close though" You just nodded your head a little laughing. "I haven't heard anyone call him by his family name in a long time. It's a little strange."

The redhead still looked very confused by the situation. "I'm looking for a part time job." Langa explained, "Preferably with a high hourly wage." You slightly zoned out, not paying attention to the conversations going on in front of you.

Feeling a slight tap on your shoulder, you looked up and caught Reki's amber eyes looking into yours. "Do you want to come with us tomorrow to get an 'S' sticker?" you smiled a little at the redhead next to you.

"Sure! I think I can get out of the house early enough." Manager Oka just looked at you in shock, "You know about 'S'?" You giggled a little and nodded your head. Reki also got really excited about the topic. "Yeah! The first night she showed up she was with one of the founding members! It was crazy!"

You could hear how excited Reki was when he was talking about you to manager Oka. It made your heart flutter a bit. Was he really that proud to be your friend? Or was there something else behind the excitement?

Suddenly your phone started ringing from your pocket. When you saw the caller ID you sighed loudly. "Well that's my cue to leave, I'll see you guys in the morning!" With that you started to walk away from the boys. Looking back one last time, seeing Reki smiling and waving at you. This boy's cuteness was going to be the death of you.

-----

I feel like I'm dying right now. I have yet again stopped sleeping. I have resorted to drinking red bull at work and I've drank enough to start building a wall out of the cans. Please send help.