About you

Name: y/n

Age: 400 human years old (don't worry bakugou is 23 in this one)

Pronouns: She/her

Species: kitsune

Fur, hair style and hair color: use your imagination because this will not bee mentioned. (HAHA ..... pun)

Height: 185

Powers: fire, shapeshifting and dark magic.

Looks:

You are a bit more on the plus side and muscular

You are a bit more on the plus side and muscular. You have bandages on your chest to act like a bra and to hide your boinkidonkis. you have a kitsune mask, which is used to help you transform into someone.

You also wear a black cloak so people won't know immediately that you are a kitsune.

How the magic works:

Fire: You're not able to burn people to a crisp but you are able to give them a second-degree burn. Using this power too much will actually give you a first-degree burn.

Transformation: This power will only work if you wear a mask, the mask is made and designed by kitsunes over 600-1000 years. You can use this power whenever you want but you might get a little sore after a while.

Dark magic: Kitsunes are only able to master dark magic, this is because kitsunes were made to be massagers from the other side. Dark magic is only able to give you the power to create transformation spells, illusion spells, possessions and can make your fire a little stronger. This power has to be mastered if not you won't be able to use this at all. It is also super hard to master, especially if you're not a kitsune.

(Words: 267)
(Date: 13.05.2021)