what are you? A prince?

Bakugous POV:

I sat there, making glances at Y/n. She didn't seem to notice but Kirishima sure did notice, he really wanted to know why. I just brushed it off saying I had never seen a kitsune before, it seemed believable enough for Kirishima to stop asking why. Before I knew it Y/n was done making tea, it smelled nice and it reminded me of some old towns folk that lived in my kingdom, they were kind and were almost like grandparents to me. She walked up to me and Kirishima before she handed the tea, I eyed her, truly I didn't trust her as much.

" Sigh, don't worry I haven't poisoned it." Y/n said, taking a sip from her cup.

" Like hell I'll believe that." I said looking at her.

" Wow, do you really want me to test it for you?" She said sarcastically. " Look either you drink it or you don't, I honestly couldn't care less."

" Grr, I chose to not drink it." I said turning my head away and crossing my arms.

" Dude, no need to act so childish, what are you? A prince? grow up." She said, sounding annoyed at my actions.

" FIRST OF ALL, I AM NOT CHILDISH. SECOND I AM A PRINCE YOU STUPID FOX!" I yelled in my angry fashion.

" Oh yea- wait... Hold up, that makes sense why you acted so childishly." She said, grinning.

" I AM NOT CHILDISH!" I yelled.

" Yeah sure, let's act like you didn't just cross your arms and turn your head away like a child who had been told no." She said, making me more angry.

"I WIL-'' I started before getting cut off by Kirishima.

" Wait, how did you not know he was a prince?" Kirishima said kindly.

" hm? I literally live in a town where we are mostly out of touch." Y/n said calmly.

" So you are not gonna bow down to him?" Kirishima said, looking confused.

" No? Why would I? Yeah he is royal but here, in my territory no one is royal." She said.

" IDIOT THAT'S HOW YOU'LL CREATE WAR!" I screamed.

" No, I won't. how will that create a war?" She said.

" IF YOU OFFENDED THE WRONG PERSONE IT MIGHT CAUSE A FUCKING WAR!!" I yelled.

" Damn, royalty really is spoiled." She said.

" OH GROW UP, THEY HAVE A HIGHER STATUS THAN YOU, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT" I screamed.

" Well... umm.... I am a ruler, so technically you just broke your own rule." She said, looking smug.

" OH SHUT UP!" I screamed.

She laughed, her laugh was kinda cute, even though it sounded like a demonic spray bottle. I blushed at her laugh but I knew I had to play it off like I was embarrassed.

" DON'T LAUGH AT ME, YOU DAMN IDIOT!" I screamed.

" Okay, can we not fight right now." Kirishima said with a frown.

" Alright, it was fun teasing him though." She said.

" Yeah I know but still, I still have a slight headache from falling on that rock." Kirishima said.

" Alright, I get that." Y/n said with a smile.

" I mean, it is fun to tease him until he becomes angry but its less fun when I have a headache." Kirishima said with a goofy smile.

" So how many people usually tease him at home?" She questioned.

" Oh... well... mmmmhhh." Kirishima started to think." Well mostly me but when we are out visiting the other kingdoms then.... about 5."

I looked away while studying Y/n's house. It was cozy but had a weird smell to it, it smelled like a barn mixed with a slightly strong smell of fox. I looked back at Y/n, it made me angry how she made me almost smile. She looked at me and I frowned at her more to hide the small smile crawling up my face.

" OH, by the way, I never got your name?" Y/n Asked to me.

" The names Bakugou Katsuki, you stupid fox" I said looking into those eyes again.

" Yeah I won't remember that." She Commented and gave me a cheeky smile.

" You better remember my name." I gave her a stern look to again hide the smile.

" Anyways we should leave, since we have a big journey waiting for us." Kirishima said.

" Already? Aren't you guys still wounded?" She asked.

" I should be fine, what about you Bakugou?" Kirishima answered.

" I'm fine." I said looking away.

" Alright if you say so, at least let me follow you out, just in case." She said.

" No, I don't wanna see you more than I have to." I lied.

I didn't wanna leave but I knew the dragon tribe couldn't wait any longer than needed.

Y/N's POV

I watched as Bakugou and Kirishima took their things and started to leave. I started to feel lonely already even before they left. They started to say their goodbyes before opening and closing the door.

I Felt horrible letting them leave alone without anyone to look after them, especially since dabi was running around terrorizing people. I felt the urge to follow after them, they shouldn't be far right now, maybe like 1 minute away. I quickly went to get my mask, the one mask that gave me the ability to transform into anyone I pleased. Walking to the door I opened it and peeked out, seeing the forms of Bakugou and Kirishima disappearing in the distance. Putting the mask on I turned into a falcon, I started to follow them slowly. I could only see small dots in the distance on the mountain, they seemed to be walking slower than expected, I tried flying closer without looking suspicious. It seemed like Bakugou looked up followed by Kirishima, so I decided to fly the other direction just in case they suspected something. It felt like I was a secret spy but I was just looking out for them or at least that is what I told myself, I knew there was more to it but decided not to unravel it. Half way down the mountain was covered in grass plains, not many trees could be spotted, mostly just grass and bushes.

When they started to get closer to the forest, I decided to fly faster and went to land in the trees. I made sure it looked like I spotted something and was diving for it. When I landed in the trees I could see the guys almost in the forest, before they could spot me I dove down and landed on the ground. I became a pine marten and hid in some bushes nearby. As the time passed I could hear the guys getting closer and closer, so I decided to peek out of the bush to see the guys passing. I went back as fast as I could and decided to sneak further into the bush hoping they didn't spot me.

"Bakugou did you see that?" I heard Kirishima say.

" Probably just a fucking rat." Bakugou said.

I felt relieved that he didn't suspect something. Bakugou apparently continued walking while Kirishima stood there for a bit.

" Are you coming? As I said it's just a rat." Bakugou said more sternly.

I heard Kirishima run and then walk next to Bakugou. I felt my heart beating as I listened for their footsteps to faint. As their footsteps started to faint, I started to sneak, following where they went as quietly as I could. They didn't seem to notice as far as I could see but I could be wrong.

They went along with me tagging a bit far behind. I looked around to see the forest started to go from pine trees and oak to more Birch and linden, we were starting to get closer to the borders. I felt my stomach sink a bit, it made me feel weird, I didn't want him to leave but it is what he had to- I caught myself, him, I didn't mention kirishima I only thought about Bakugou, yes I was sad Kirishima was leaving to but it was Bakugou I was mostly sad about.

I heard Kirishima and Bakugou stop, they seemed to be chatting about something, so I decided to risk it and walk close enough to see them. I noticed they were looking at the small wall that surrounded all of my territory. I started to wonder if they might've decided to stay a bit. I got a little excited but then got disappointed when they walked over the wall and walked into the abandoned forest.

Words: 1405
Date: 05.07.2021