Strange Town

(A/N quick before we begin i will be calling Sanguis  aka your dad a tod because: Male foxes are known as dogs, tods or reynards. And to make it known kirishima and bakugou does not know your name in this one. Also 400 in kitsune years is the same as 20-29, their mentallity is like a teenager from 250-389.

Bakugous POV:

Me and Kirishima were walking through the village of Scorpio's den, we were on our way out after staying there for the night but then I heard tales of a kitsune who lived in the Floral Fox that could strike anyone down if they got too close. If it was true, then I would love to see this kitsune try to fight me, the good thing was that the town in Floral fox known as Freedom was also where we would go next.

" Hey, Dumb hair" I said while walking away from the town.

" Yeah bro?" Kirishima answered.

" Do you think those tales were true?" I said looking at the ground.

" What tales bro?" He questioned with a smile.

" The tales about a strong kitsune in the town Freedom." I said.

" I don't know... I only know there were once seven kitsunes that defeated soldiers from the kingdom of flames." He answered.

" hmm" I hummed.

We kept walking until we finally weren't in the desert anymore, there was a light forest and not as many trees to hide from rain if it ever came. I looked up to see that the sun was starting to set. When we came around a place perfect for camping I thought, perhaps we should camp here.

" Oi lets camp here for tonight" I said, laying my stuff down.

" Good idea!" He said with a stupid smile.

I went to grab some firewood while Kirishima started laying our stuff out. When I came back I layed down the wood and started to gather rocks around the wood. When I finished gathering rocks around the fire wood, kirishima lit it. We both made some food and chatted about stuff. We both agreed that the story about the kitsune was interesting. The sun had set a few hours ago when we went to sleep, I dreamt about beating the shit out of that knight called deku, which brought a smile to my face.

When I woke up, Kirishima was still asleep. I gathered our stuff and got ready to leave when he woke up. I looked at our map. We should be going North west to get to Freedom. I remembered that rumor about if you cut off the tails of a kitsune you would be able to learn dark magic easier, the thought of that made me want to do it but I reminded myself that I shouldn't do stuff that could anger a town, yet the possibility made me think of it.

" Hey Dumb hair, wake up." I said realizing he would probably be sleeping until the middle of the day if i didn't wake him.

" Hmm..." He said waking up with a yawn.

" We gotta get going." I said looking at the idiot.

" Ok, ok I'm up..." He said stretching and yawning.

Kirishima got ready and we started to walk towards Floral fox. Along the way we argued about who this kitsune was.

" I'M TELLING YOU THE KITSUNE IS PROBABLY A BIG TOD KITSUNE!!" I yelled.

" Come on man, it may be one of the children of kitsunes." He argued back.

" IF THEY HAD CHILDREN THAN THEY WOULD BE AROUND 0-400 YEARS, THEY WOULD BE TO YOUNG TO RULE A TOWN!?!" I yelled at him.

"yeah but still, there is a rumor about the seven kitsunes dying and one of their children became ruler! Plus, you're pretty young yet you rule over my tribe." Kirishima said.