||savior||

season 3 episode 9
Ophelia outfit!

season 3 episode 9Ophelia outfit!

REBEKAH POV

Marcel once asked me what it feels like, being daggered. I told him it's like a deep, dreamless
sleep. But this is no ordinary dagger this stake
ensures I feel everything. The acting cool the
burns of my veins crying out for blood.

"Right where he said it would be. Open it this
Mr. Elijah Smith. Paid big money to have this
dredged out of the gulf. What's every in it, got
to be worth a fortune. I saw we renegotiate. So
hurry and open it."A man said as they open up my casket.

"I'm afraid that was my final offer."Elijah said he eats all these men well bloody always he takes out the dagger.

"Hello, sister."

"Tell me I didn't miss Christmas."I told him he smiles.

+

NARRATOR POV

Ophelia was putting the twins clothes on as she's it's Christmas so that's good for her.

"Hey,I got your text what happened I was at the store."Ophelia said coming in as she has the twins.

"She got jumped. Three vampires, all dressed like yuppies and I'm sorry about Brian he was a nice guy."Jackson said to Ophelia Hayley comes in Ophelia puts the twins down as they were playing with their toys.

"She needs your blood."-Jackson

"What happened?"-Hayley

"She got jumped."-Ophelia

Ophelia bites her wrist and heals her she looks down at her babies as Blair was crying.

"I'll go change her, come on."Hayley said picking up Blair she takes her to Ophelia room.

"I'm afraid we have a problem."Elijah said coming in Ophelia gets up. Hayley comes in as they all see the mark.

"Give me the bad news. doc."Rebekah tells her looking at her Mark.

"Aya stake was cursed. It infected you. As this mark grows, you'll go mad. Left unchecked, you will become a relentless,unstoppable ripper."Freya said to Rebekah the things she needs to know.

"Aya always was thorough."Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Strict always employ a bodyguard."-Rebekah

"Stirs always employ a safeguard"-Elijah the both say

"In event that we were successful at retrieving your body, you were cursed. You see, if one is on a rampage, one is not difficult to hunt. Can
you fix this?"Elijah said and asks Freya.

"The spell was carved here. I can reverse it, I
just need some time, and hell of a lot of magic okay."Freya said and passes out Elijah catches her.

"She was fine. Ophelia healed her."Jackson said getting up.