||Chapter 5||

❈_-*-_❈_-*-_❈_-*-❈

(1677 words)

*-_❈No one's POV❈_-*

'He looks familiar.......' you thought as you saw what he was wearing. He was wearing a green checkered hoodie, black pants and had hanafuda earrings? For some reason he had a katana hanging behind his back in a bag. 'That's weird is he going to do sword practice?' you thought as he spoke up "What do you want?" he asked coldy. You wanted to speak but he looked so familiar......, you snapped out of your thoughts were about to speak up until you saw him in front of you. You blushed and then he flicked your forehead which actually hurt. 

"OW, owww! Ow ow!" you said while holding your forehead while you backed up to your sister who was right behind you. "Wow, you can speak dog language" he chuckled as he put his hands back in his pockets "Okay, first of all you bumped into me causing my phone to slip from my hand and you didn't even apologize. I swear if my phone got cracked i would make you pay! Second you flicked my forehead a bit too hard! And third you're now teasing me about speaking dog language!" You yelled as your sister just stood behind you watching this unravel. 

But despite all your yelling he just stood there and just looked at you with a poker face. "Aren't gonna say anything?!" you yelled annoyed he was really getting on your nerves he bumped into you and didn't say sorry and he teased you the least he could do was say sorry. "Why would I have to apologize, it's basically your fault. You just didn't hold it tightly enough." he protested. "Even if i wasn't holding it tightly it wouldn't have slipped from my hand if you hadn't bumped into me! Seriously you should maybe watch where you're going or are you just-" 

"Shut up." He hissed at you while his brows furrowed slightly. "You want an apology? FIne. I'm so-rr-y. There, happy now princess?" he mumbled the last part but you heard it clear as day. 'did he seriously just call me princess?' you thought to yourself. Then he just turned around walking away. What you didn't notice was that he was smirking because he knew you heard him call you princess. After you saw him disappear your sister spoke up.

"Soooooo got any crushes yet?" she said while making a sly smirk. "Shut up! No I don't and it's sure as hell not him." you said while turning around to go back to your house. "Yeah sure. But didn't he look like, you know the boy YOU had a crush on when- " "I SAID SHUT UP!". You guys fought about who was your crush so far while on the way back home.

When you guys did get back you went to your room and opened your laptop. You video called your family with your sister barging in of course. You guys talked for two hours, your family was asking a million questions at once like how was your first two days living with your sister and why you didn't call them yesterday. 

You did tell them about the nice guy you met at Mcdonalds well- it was mostly your sister talking about that. Although she was gonna mention about the boy you guys met on the street but she got drop kicked by you before she could've said a word about it. After you talked to them and your sister went to sleep you laid in your bed thinking about how school's gonna be like tomorrow, how you'll make new friends when you enter the academy until you drifted off to bed.

The next morning you woke up to a ray of sunshine on your face blinding you. You rubbed your eyes and sat up from your bed. You checked what time it was, the clock said it was 6:42am and luckily for you class starts 8:00am. Your sister usually wakes up at 7:00am or even 7:30am since she loves her sleep. So as the loving sister you are you graciously wake her up with your sweet voice..... 

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" you yelled at your sister making her wake up and fall out of her bed. "Geez did you have to yell and what time is it right now for you to wake me up." she said while getting up. "HMmmm it's 6:45am right now if you wanna know." you said while laughing a little. "Well then i'll wake-" "nope you're getting ready NOW" you cut her off and dragged her to the bathroom inside her room. "Now you're gonna get ready otherwise i will punch you into the ground alright?" you said with a calm voice but with a deadly aura. 

"Y-yes ma'am" Sakura said while shutting the door and getting ready to shower. You went to your own room to get ready, so you went into the bathroom and took a bath. Once you were done you went and dried yourself to put on your uniform. You went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast but your sister had already beaten you to it. "Go do your hair before coming down to eat alright?" Skkaura said while you nodded and went back up to do your hair. You brushed your hair and thought about if you wanted a hairstyle or not. You chose to just leave your down since that's what you usually do anyways.

Although there were strands of your hair that you bother now but it didn't really bother you so you decided to leave it like that. You don't wear makeup that much only if it's a special occasion so you just put chapstick on your lips to make your them smooth. You looked in the mirror to see yourself. 'Eh not bad, the fit is cute.' you thought and you made your way downstairs. It was only 7:20am and you had time before you went to school. 

"Heyyy big sis what did you make?" you asked as you sister Sakura was putting the food in front of you. "I made pancakes today, let's hurry and eat them before class." Sakura said while taking a bite of her pancakes. Only 10 minutes later and you guys finished your food. You went to get your backpack and waited for your sister to come. Your sister came on time and you guys headed outside and went to walk to school. 

You were talking with her until you heard a ding, it was your phone buzzing. You pulled out your phone and your sister pulled hers out. You opened the message to see what the person said, it was your mom. 'Goodluck on your first day of school sweetie!. :)' . You smiled as you were about to reply to your mom you accidentally bumped into someone making your sister worry a little bit. The book in the arms of the person you bumped into fell on the floor due to you and her bumping into each other.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" you said as you bent down to pick the boo up and gave it to them while looking down at your feet since you checked if you dropped anything. "Ah no it's fine really." the person said as you looked up to see a girl smiling with both of her eyes closed. She had long black hair that went a bit past her lower chest, she had long bangs on both sides of her forehead, she wore a big red bow behind her head and to your surprise she was wearing the same uniform as you. 

"Oh! Your uniform, we go to the same school! And also is that your sister?" She said. "Yup! I'm this little squirts sister." Sakura said while leaning on you. "You are literally only one year older than me-" "I'm still older~" Sakura said, cutting you off. "Ah sorry i only asked since she's a popular model as well as you are!" the girl said, her smile brightening up as she spoke. "I'm Satoko Akashina, although you can just call me Satoko. I know your sister's name is Sakura (l/n) and yours is (Y/N) (l/n) am I correct?" Satoko said. (Ya know the girl who got eaten by those three weird demons yeah. She's also Kazumi's fiancée) 

"Yup also you could just call me (Y/N) if you want and nice to meet you Satoko-chan." you said smiling. "Yeah nice to meet you!" Sakura said right after you. "Same to you both." she said as she walked with you guys. "I hope we're gonna be classmates. I just moved here a month ago...." she said while sulking a bit. "Oh! I just moved in with my sister two days ago. 

By the way, I'm an 11th grade student in class A. What about you?" you said hoping she was the same class as you. "Really? Ughhh, that was so close! I'm in class B. Also by the way the boys in your class are so handsome and charming! AT least that's what I heard from my cousin.... I really wanna meet one of them someday." she said, starting to dream about them.

"Oh I'm not that interested in boys right now-" "EH!? Don't tell me you're into girls- well actually there's nothing wrong with that but still!" she said cutting you off. "No that's not what I meant and I might be but-" "Unfortunately she is denying that she's not iNteReSTed in love for some damn reason." Sakura said stopping you from speaking since she was kind of mad you didn't want to be in love. "Ohhhh alright you're really in denial you poor soul-" "NO I'M NOT" "Yes you are" "NOOOOO-" the whole way you guys were walking while you were arguing with the two girls until you guys made it to the Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy. 'Woah this school is gigantic, I wonder if i'm gonna fit in at this school....'

(Hey I just wanna say have a good day! And you're beautiful!)