||Chapter 7||

❈_-*-_❈_-*-_❈_-*-_❈

(1359 words)

*-_❈(Y/N)'s POV❈_-*

"Alright class, my name is Kuhsa Sahuki. I'm your advisor and math teacher. Now I know most of you know eachother since you've been in the same class last year but you now have a new classmate today. I believe she's the one sitting at the back next to the window, besides the empty desks." she said as everyone looked at me.

'I hate this so much-' "Miss, can you come up and introduce yourself?" she asked as she motioned me to come up. I just sighed and went up to where she was. I hope my anxiety won't screw this up' I thought as I introduced myself. "Hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N) it's nice to meet you all!"

"See that's the new girl i was talking about!"

"SHe's so pretty! Wuaaaaahhhh I wanna marry her!

"SHUT UP MONITSU"

"What a beautiful young lady she is."

"She's flamboyantly short!"

"Not as short as Shinobu."

"Shut it Tomioka-san, No one likes you!"

"Hey what do you mean no one likes him! I'm his friend!"

"Tch another annoying classmate, hm."

"Uwaaaa she's so adorable! Right Iguro-san!"

"Not as adorable as you" "Huh?"

"Um-"

"Quiet class! You may take your seat now (Y/N)." she said as I sighed in relief and obeyed. "Alright! All of you may proceed one by one to introduce yourself!" she continued after i took my seat. After the whole introduction thing we started math class. As she was explaining the current subject I zoned out and thought about the desk beside me.

'I wonder why the desk is empty? Maybe they didn't show up today, even though it's the first day of school.' I continued looking at it thinking who could be sitting there but i just stopped since it didn't matter to me anyways. I started to listen to Mrs. Sahuki again until the door opened so i turned my head to look at who entered the room.

Wait.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHY IS HE HERE

'I can't believe it.' I thought as my eyes widened. 'Well damn I never thought the guy I met yesterday on the streets would go to this school." but this time i noticed that he had a weird scar on his forehead or maybe a tattoo mark? I'm not sure but I didn't see it on his forehead yesterday since it was probably covered by his cap.

"You must be Kamado Tanjiro. Why are you late? It's only the first day of school, mister and yet you're still late?" the teacher said, annoyed. 'Kamado Tanjiro.... That name seems familiar is it..? WAIT IT IS HIM! Wow he changed... like a lot, he's hotter too, who knew i would fall for my childhood bestie.' you thought while twirling around a pen in your fingers. "Sorry ma'am, my sister didn't wake me up. I promise I'll come early tomorrow."

"Is that your only excuse? I also heard from the other teachers that you always come late." the teacher said to Tanjiro. I laughed a little after hearing the reason why he showed up late. 'C'mon seriously. He was late because his sister didn't wake him up? Then again he might've forgotten to buy an alarm clock.'

While I was looking at the whole thing going down, Tanjiro suddenly turned and looked at me with a shocked expression but then quickly turned back to his usual expression. I immediately looked away and kept looking at my textbook. "Just go take your seat Kamado." the teacher sighed. He then took his seat next to me which was of course the only empty desk left until he took it.

"Well we meet again princess." he whispered in my ear. I flinched a little, being surprised at the sudden action. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance as I continued to keep my focus on my textbook. "Ignoring me, huh?" he said while I just remained silent, I didn't want him to ruin my first day here but I was falling asleep so I would probably ruin it anyway.

Then I felt something stepping on my foot. I turned to him with an annoyed expression "get your dirty shoe off mine." he just smirked and said "Finally you talked to me again." I just kept reading my textbook since I wanted him to leave me alone. 'Wow he's more annoying than before. He definitely changed a lot, I wonder what happened.' I thought as I slowly fell asleep because this class was a bit too boring.

"Hey, I still don't know your name, princess. Mind telling me?" he asked. 'Hol' up- he doesn't remember me? Eh, good for me. I don't intend to become his friend right now since he's being a little bitch.' I thought while I just laid my head on my table wanting to fall asleep. "Wait, you like me calling you princess, don't you?" he said while I just stayed silent.

'SHUT UP, I want to sleep jeez.' I thought while I tried to fall asleep but he wont stop bothering me. "Fine then we'll see about that later." and FINALLY he stopped bothering me. Unfortunately I had to stay awake since math class ended and art class started.

❈-_*_-❈TIMESKIP❈-_*_-❈

"Class dismissed!" Mr Gyoko said before walking out of the class. The other students sighed in relief while others stood up stretching their bodies since they sat for a long time before leaving the classroom. And for Kamado, well, he was already fast asleep since art class started. "(Y/N)-chan!!" I jolted when I heard my name being yelled across the classroom. I looked over to see if Kamado was still asleep. Fortunately he was sleeping like a baby.

"Come with me! We're going to the cafeteria!" Misturi said excitedly since she wanted to eat with Rengoku, Shinobu and Obanai by her side. "Sure! I just need to put my stuff back in my bag." "Alright we'll wait for you outside (Y/N)-chan!~" SHinobu said before walking outside of the classroom. I was just minding my business putting my stuff back in my bag when one of my pens fell. I was about to grab it until someone else picked it up for me.

His hair was blond that faded into orange tips, his golden eyes met mine. I believe his name was Agatsuma. "(Y/N)-chan~ is this pen yours~?" he cooed as a small tint of pink dusted on his cheeks. "Yes it is, thank you Agatsu-" "Ughhh is class over yet?" I was interrupted by Tanjiro, who was waking up by that gorgeous face. (You down that bad?) "Um- I have to go now! Bye!" I said as I snatched my pen from him and put it in my bag then I immediately left the classroom.

I saw Obanai leaning against the wall until he noticed me staring. He then pointed at Rengoku who was leaning his face into the window. He seemed like he was watching us from inside the classroom. But why? "Hey Rengoku!" I exclaimed as he flinched when he heard my voice. "There you are! The girls said they went to the washroom and they'll be waiting at the cafeteria for us after." he said while scratching his neck.

"Ok then let's go." I said as I walked with Rengoku and Obanai. I walked pretty fast since I didn't want to see Tanjiro right now. "Rengoku, what's wrong with your friend?" Obanai asked with his usual serious tone. "Hey (Y/N)-san, why are you walking so fast? We can barely catch up!" Rengoku asked. "I'm just hungry, that's all!" I lied. I just don't want to see Tanjiro for now.

"That girl is crazy" Obanai muttered, then started to walk with us to the cafeteria. There was only silence between the three of us until I spoke. "Um hey Rengoku just wondering why were you looking at me through the window when I was inside the classroom a while ago?" I asked, breaking the silence. "He was probably stalking you or something." Obanai answered. "I was not! I was just watching her talk to them just in case if they did something to her." That's all!" Rengoku said. Wait do something to me? "Hey what do you mean by if they did somethin-" "We're here"

(I hope you guys are doing good so far! Also thank you for reading my story. I did not expect for people to read it. Anyways dont forget to stay positive! Author out!)