||Chapter 6||

❈_-*-_❈_-*-_❈_-*-❈

(1196 words)

*-_❈No one's POV❈_-*

'I wonder if i'm gonna fit in at this school....' you thought while walking in the hallway, you saw that there were only a few students here so you thought you came a bit early or they're probably in their classrooms waiting for their teachers. "I have to go to the Library, my cousin is waiting for me, see you later (Y/N)-chan!" she said waving at you while walking to the library. "I have to go now too little sis my friends are waiting in class I'll see you soon!" Sakura said while hugging you then ran down the hallway. 

You sighed knowing your sister will probably get in trouble sooner or later, you then went to find where your class was since you forgot to ask your sister where to go. 'Section A, section A, section A, oh! Here it is, finally!' you just relaxed a bit knowing that you'll probably punch anyone who bothered you if you were tense. Now that you were relaxed you walked to the door putting your hand on the door knob. 'Alright here goes nothing....'

*-_(Y/N)'s POV❈_-*

I quickly opened the door to get this over with, revealing new faces which were staring at me when I opened the door. Since i was just tired i just smiled at them with a very deadly aura screaming don't stare at me like that. They stopped staring and I just said "Good Morning I guess." I went to take my seat near the window at the back and then I reached into my bag taking out my headphones and putting them on. I put on my favorite song and just relaxed while putting my feet on the desk. I just looked at the window since I had nothing to do and was bored. Huh who knew how beautiful Cherry Blossoms were up close.

"Moshi moshi~" a girl said to me but I didn't listen. 'This school is huge and beautiful but I am bored out of my mind...' I just thought to myself as the girl repeated her words she said before "Moshi moshi~" I jolted a little bit snapping out of my thoughts. I turned to the person who said that and it was a girl, she had short black hair with purple tips tied neatly with a purple butterfly clip behind her back. 

My bored (e/c) eyes stared into her purple ones. I didn't see her when i entered the classroom so i guess she just came. "Hm? You need something?" I asked as I pulled out my headphones. "The weather is beautiful isn't it?" she said asking in a soft, calm voice as she looked at the window. "Yeah it is I guess..... I'm (Y/N) (L/N), what's yours?" I asked, wanting to know her name.

"Oh! My name is SHinobu Kocho! Just call me Shinobu if you want, pleasure to meet you (L/N)-chan~." she said while having a closed eye smile. "So, you're the new student! Everyone's talking about you but I mostly heard from my friend." she added. "Hm? Oh yea also just call me by my first name and may I ask who is your y'know the one who was talking about me?" I asked, asking myself if i met them before. "Hey! It's me! Nice to see you again (L/N)-san!" a very loud voice came out of nowhere approaching us. 

"Oh! Rengoku-san?" I was a bit confused. I knew he studied here but I didn't know he was in my class or I just forgot. "Yup! I'm in your class! Your sister said you might be here!" he said while staring into my (e/c) eyes while leaning in closer until he was a few inches from my face. Then he gave me a bright smile. 'Ow my eyes- imma become blind if he keeps doing that and PERSONAL SPACE DUDE!' I thought as my face heats up a little from his actions. "You never told me you were in the same class as me." I looked away from him. 

"Also could you maybe back up a little." I said laughing nervously. 'BACK UP. BACK. UP.' I thought as he backed up from my face. "Oh! Sorry about that and also you never asked me what class i was in!" he said as Shinobu snickered. But he was right. I didn't ask but at the same time I didn't care. "Shinobu-chan! Rengoku-kun!" someone said the voice coming closer. Me, Shinobu and Rengoku looked at who was the owner of that cheery voice. 

It was a girl with green tipped pink hair braided into 3 braids. She ran towards my desk pushing Shinobu and Rengoku in the process, she then slammed her hands on my desk. I have to say she had an adorable face with perfect curves, she also has a big chest. "OH MY GOSH! Is this the girl you've been talking about? You were right she's gorgeous! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) right? I'm Mitsuri Kanroji AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY MET YOU!" she said before shaking both of my hands.

"It's nice to meet you Kanroji!-"

"Hey! No need for formalities just call me Mitsuri! EEEEK I CAN'T WAIT WE'LL BE BESTFRI-"

"Hey could you lower your damn voices a bit! You're so damn loud!" a familiar voice said. Me and Mitsuri looked over to the owner of the voice and of course it was none other than Sanemi. (You guys knew each other back when you were kids plus he kinda has a soft for you, keyword "Kinda") "Is that how you really talk to girls Shinazugawa-san?" Rengoku said, still wearing his usual smile while Shinobu was nodding in the back. 

"Yeah, maybe be nice for a change, Sanemi." I said while he just looked at me for a bit until he spoke up. "I guess you haven't changed a bit, pipsqueak." he said smiling. "I can say the same for you, scar face." I replied. He smiled a bit more until looking at Rengoku and Mitsuri, probably waiting for them to say sorry. "Eep! Sorry Shinazugawa-san..." Mitsuri squeaked. Then they all looked back at me. "Sorry about that, he's always like that..." Shinobu said, disappointed. "Also.. did you know him before coming to this school?" she continued looking at me curiously. 

"Yup we were childhood friends, I see he's still the same dickhead from back then. I mean he was nice until something happened.." i said back to her. "But just give him Ohagi and you'll see his soft side." I continued. We continued talking for about 10 minutes before I saw some students coming into the classroom having conversations with their friends until the teacher came.

"Oh! The teacher's here! We'll continue talking after." Mitsuri said, then went to her seat followed by Rengoku and Shinobu taking their own seats at their desks as well as everyone else when the teacher began to speak.  

(Hey readers! I wanna ask y'all what i can do when I'm bored. EXCEPT writing this story I have a life too 😀 anyways just comment cuz I'm getting bored of netflix  so yea and commenting makes me live longer.)