Cameron

As you sat on the couch in the living room, you pressed a hand to your cheek. You wanted to make sure you weren't in some kind of beautiful dream or illusion, and that everything up until this point had been real. Thankfully, you felt the warm sensation of your own touch. You breathed a sigh of relief. It just seemed like all this was too good to be true somehow...But fortunately, a flick to your forehead got you out of the state you were in.

The guacamole haired gamer boy retracted his fingers, laughing silently.

"Ouch- What was that for?", you whined, rubbing the place where he had got you.

Cameron shrugged, smiling ever so slightly. He glanced at you for a moment, then made himself comfortable, plopping his feet into your lap. He was wearing a pair of funky pink socks with pixely characters on the front. You knew a bit about retro stuff like that, and they were definitely from the game Galaka©.
He obviously hadn't changed them in awhile, since the soles were a bit dirty and there was a hole in the left big toe.

"Hey, that's that game where you're a ship that shoots the aliens, right?", you quizzed, pointing to his foot.

He looked down at his feet, wiggling his toes, then nodded. He then went back to his handheld game.

Cam really wasn't much of a conversation starter, but he did always make time to interact with you. It wasn't always through words, but his actions spoke loud enough. He was constantly shooting you glances, and messing with you. Obviously, the boy had took quite a liking to you.
He was sweet in his own little way, and it was apparent that he cared....You felt like doing something nice for him then. You weren't really sure exactly why, but you felt like it was the right thing to do.

Your fingers stopped twiddling, and you grabbed onto his feet. His eyes darted away from the screen, and onto you. He had a "What in the world are you doing right now?" Kind of look on his face.

You giggled, rubbing your thumbs in circles across the soles and heels. Cam deserved something nice, and you also wanted to get a whiff of just what was cooking down there. You discreetly inhaled just a bit...

sniff...

Yep. He was definitely a shut in alright- Most likely, he wasn't too big on showering regularly either. Wowzers!
While the smell of his unwashed socks was pretty enticing, you were looking forward to what kind of punch his gas could pack.
You looked up. Cam was concentrated on the game he was playing, not even looking at you, but the little grin on his face said he was quite happy with the arrangement. You continued to massage, looking around the room.

Everyone was chatting or doing their own thing to wait for the next round. (Flynn decided on five minute breaks, so you could prepare for the closet rendezvous). Shun and Jonas had gotten some muffins from the kitchen, Tristan was batting around a ball of string, and so on...
They looked like they were having a lot of fun all in all. You were happy to be doing this with them...It was sexually gratifying sure, but you were making strong emotional connections with these boys, and learning new sides of them. You had only been friends with the band of yahoos for a few months, but it felt like you had known them your entire life.

Abruptly, a pain shot through your leg, making you wince. You looked down to see Cam's heel grinding into your thigh. You looked up at him, and his face was frowning. It was as if he was telling you to focus on him and him alone...

"Sorry. I got lost in thought. Forgive me?"
You smiled, rubbing your hand on his leg apologetically.

The green locked boy looked at you carefully, a smirk creeping on his face. He nodded, looking back down at the screen once again.
You just couldn't get a read on Cam. You never could tell what that boy was thinking.