Kurota

You stared off into space, a hand half pressed against the side of your cheek. Thinking about the day you'd had...All the new experiences you had gone through. Somehow, it didn't feel real, like this was all the best dream of your life, and you could wake up any second. It felt too good to be true, and with every passing moment, your body was becoming more and more needy.

Your nose felt lonely without an ass to stick it in, your hands felt empty without a handful of booty to grab. How badly you missed the noisome smell of a fresh fart right up your nostrils! It was killing you to be without it, like a drug. You fidgeted in your seat mindlessly, wishing for the next round to get started.

Unfortunately for you, they had to take a quick recess, since Ajax had...Well, it would be easier to just have a flashback.

_______

"Sooo~ Tell us what happened, my pampered pal~" Jonas teased, waving his hand playfully.

Ajax felt a tick mark on his forehead, and he squeezed his fist.
"Call me that again, and I'll punch your pretty boy teeth in."

The older male giggled, nodding.
"Come on, Aj~ We're all curious~"

Tristan and Sammy nodded, wanting to get in on this little interrogation.
"Tell us! Tell us!"

"Hah?! Why should I? I didn't pester you after your turn, so don't pester me!"

"Hm...But I am curious. Did you tell her?"

Ajax blushed, digging his hands in his hoodie pocket.
"S'not like I told her or anything. She just happened to find out...Man, answering this shit is embarrassing."

"Found out, hm?"
Jonas felt a puzzle piece click in his brain, choosing not to continue the subject any further.
"So..Did you kiss?"

The emo felt his heart practically beat out of his chest.
"Hskdfbhw-wha?! N-nunya!"
He crossed his arms, turning around.

"Aww..My little Aj is all grown up~ You made a move after all~"

"J-Jonas! Cut it out now! Seriously, asshole!"
He felt a nervousness in his stomach, getting all flustered from the questions. Ajax didn't do well with things like this, even though he liked to act tough.
"You're gonna make me!-"

"Alright. Alright. I get the picture."
The blondie smiled, taking a hint.

"Jesus..."
Ajax felt his heart rate start to slow down.

Sammy took notice of this, and skipped over to him, leaning up by his ear.
"But you farted in her face, right?~ And I bet you loved every second~" He whispered, his cute little voice surprisingly seductive.

Ajax went white as a ghost, speechless, but his body spoke for him...

SSSSPLLLRRRTTTT!!

_________

And that was that. You couldn't make out what Sammy said to provoke Ajax like that, but it must have been pretty bad.
The game was on a quick hold, so Ajax could go clean himself up.
You were brought from your thoughts by a tap on your shoulder. It was Kurota, smiling down at you. Man, he was huge, but he was a gentle giant.