Ajax

You stood in front of the mirror, teasing and messing with your hair. It had gotten a bit messed up from when you were fooling around in the closet. A dorky smile lingered on your face, and your chest felt warm. If you already felt this great, you could barely even begin to imagine how amazing you'd feel by the end of all this. It must have been your calling to sniff butts...But you'd keep that to yourself.

You were taken out of your pleasant, peaceful state by muffled shouting from outside the door. You gave your hair one last pat, then stepped outside the bathroom. Jonas and Ajax were bickering about something stupid again.

"See?! Right here it says that soup is defined as a liquid dish!"
Jonas tapped the screen with his dainty finger, a frown on his face.

"But right under that, it says soup is typically cooked in stock or water, you goddamn tool!"

"It says typically, Ajax. Sure, that's the norm, but it still doesn't define soup as a whole."

The other threw his hands in the air, obviously irked.
"I'm not arguing about this anymore! Cereal isn't fucking soup, dipshit!"

You raised an eyebrow.
"What are you two knuckleheads arguing about this time?"

"Oh. Hey, darling."
Jonas waved girlishly, holding up his phone.
"Would you say that cereal is considered a soup?"

Your deadpanned. This conversation was too stupid for words, but obviously there was a right answer. You just weren't gonna give either one a victory.
"No comment."

The carrot top interrupted the conversation, looking a tad irritated.
"Alright, guys. Quit monkeying around. We're playing a game, remember?"

"Yeah. A game that some of us were forced into playing." The emo pointed out.

"Hey, Flynn. How about you? Do you have an opinion?" Jonas inquired.

"About this whole cereal soup debate? Obviously it's not. Soup is served hot."

"Ugh! Get with the program! Soup can be cold!"

"Whatever."

You looked around at the large parlor. Sammy, Tristan, and Cam sat on the couch. The bluenette and the cat boy were rambling on about something you couldn't hear, while the boy with lime green hair messed with his phone.
You could have sworn you saw his pink eye look up at you for a moment, but it was only for a second.
Kurota and Shun were also discussing something on the chairs. You realized at this moment just how funny it looked for the 6'6 dark skin to be crammed into such a tiny seat

You were snapped back to reality when Flynn called your name. It was muffled, but you could vaguely make out your name.

"xxxx..."

"H-huh?"
You blinked, turning to the freckled boy.

"We should get ourselves back on track. Would you like to continue our game?"

"Oh! Yeah!"
You scurried over to the big box, and almost immediately, everyone dropped their conversation to look at you.
Your hand reached in, and jostled around. You could feel something skinny and leathery against your fingertips.
"Hm..What could this be?"
You pulled out your hand to reveal a small, black choker.