24

»«

»«

Y/n woke up, feeling sore.."Ah" She tried to stand up, "Guess i did it hard last night" Jungkook said making her flinch, "You literally said that we will have 2 more rounds, now my back hurts like hell" He chuckled, he look at her naked figure..Licking his lips, "Because you're so fucking sexy, that i really can't resist your beauty" He said kissing her lips.

"Your breath stinks— A-Ah" She caressed her back, his hands traveled on her lower back and then massage it softly..Y/n softly moaned in pain, "Did i went so hard last night?" Y/n scoffed, "I mean you even said last night that you're gonna fuck me until i can't walk" He laughed.

"I'm sorry then, sexy" He caressed her tummy and then squeeze her breasts, she moaned..He suck her neck and her lower nape as if it was cupping, "That mark stays on you, because you're only mine" He said kissing her lips from behind.

1:00 PM

"Do i have any meetings? You said before we go to france that i have meetings to attend aside from Mr.Vincent, i rejected him" Y/n look at the folder where the meetings were listed, "You had a few, for like 2 meetings"

"Which is Mr.Beau, Beau inc in 6:30pm and Mr.Ardolf, in pearl co. in 7:30pm" He nod, "I'll just do my work real quick" He said leaving y/n in their room dumbfounded, she sighed.

"It's kind of boring today" She look down, smacking her lips..She just go down to the living room to watch some movies, but it's kinda useless because she's not quite in the mood.

She went in the bedroom and to rhe walk in closet to prepare jungkook and her clothes, "Hey y/n" A soft voice said behind y/n's ears, she take a deep breath and smiled.."I'm so bored" Y/n turn around to him and hug him, "You're bored?" She hummed in response.

"I'll bring you somewhere after the meeting, i promise..You will have no regrets" Her mood suddenly light up, "I'm curious now, where's the location??" She whined, jungkook's heart suddenly melted because of how cute she looks when her mood lights up.

"You'll know it, later on" He peck her forehead.