three

"hyung, should we see who gets to the park quicker?"

changbin who were just enjoying the view suddenly turned to the source of the voice. the two young boys were cycling together that evening, but jisung was already bored and wanted to spice things up.

"ji, you know if you got hurt there's no way to clean it, right?" the older pointed out, already used to the clumsy boy's fate of always ending up in an accident no matter what he does.

"i won't get hurt, trust me. now on a count of three..." without giving a second for changbin to get ready, jisung was already cycling his bike as fast as possible, making his way towards the park not too far from them.

the older of the two sighed and quickly followed, worried that the boy would actually get hurt if he's not being careful. not even long after that, he saw jisung struggling to stop the bike and eventually fell on the pavement near the park.

changbin didn't wait one second before getting off his bike and running towards the now, crying jisung. "aish, see? i told you so." he muttered as he tried to help jisung up.

"ow ow ow hyung, i think i scraped my knee." he was immediately stopped by the younger who was flinching in pain and when he saw what it was, he sighed. he looked around for a bit before getting an idea.

"you wait here for a bit, i won't be long." after helping jisung get up from the ground and guide him to sit on a nearby bench, changbin sprinted off to god knows where. the younger had his hands around his scraped knee, a frown visible on his lips.

in just a few minutes, changbin came back running to the younger as he holds onto a plastic bag. without saying anything, he took out what he got and jisung realized that he had bought some ointments and plasters from the nearby convenient store to help clean his wound.

"there we go, i think that will do just nice." after he finished, a satisfied smile grew on his face as he thought that he did a good job patching jisung up. when he looked up to face the younger, he realized the frown the boy had never actually left his face.

"hey, what's wrong? does it still hurt?" jisung was actually staring off into space when changbin noticed his frown. he was thinking about how much the older had done for him, and why he doesn't deserve him.

"do you want me to kiss it better?"

but that quickly brought him back to reality, heat rising in his neck and cheeks as he felt butterflies in his stomach fluttering around. he didn't know why he nodded at changbin's question, but he didn't want the chance to go to waste either.

once changbin's lips touched his bare knee, he couldn't help but to feel like his heart bursted and he immediately got a bit flustered.

his lips are really special, aren't they? jisung thought.