six

"jisung! do you mind helping me out here?"

jisung heard his name being called by his boss as he was arranging the vases in the storeroom. he walked out to see jieun struggling with the glass vases that arrived today.

"oh let me get that for you, i think you can get the small ones." he offered, gaining a smile from the other. as he brought the vases to the back of the counter, he crouched down to organize the boxes.

these days, working at the flower shop took most of his time. he had been working really hard to make a living that he didn't even have time to spend with his friends. his boss, jieun always told him that she can handle things alone, but jisung is just too sweet to not give her a hand.

despite not having the time for himself, someone else had always found the time for him. changbin would always visit him at work at least twice a week, and that made jisung's heart flutter. not only is he making time for him, changbin also buys him coffee and accompany him until his shift ends.

today, changbin came just in time when jisung was on a quick break. they talked for a bit as they drink their coffee before jieun came in interrupting the boys.

"i'm sorry jisung, would you be an angel and open this for me? i'm wearing gloves and i haven't finished putting in the plants yet." she said as she handed jisung a packet of fertiliser. jisung smiled and tried his best to open it but to no avail.

changbin saw how jisung was struggling and wanted to help but the younger refused, telling him that it is his job. "wait no! you'll cut your li-" without thinking twice, jisung used his mouth to open the packet which he eventually succeed but sadly, he got himself injured in the process.

before he could listen to changbin's previous words, his lips got cut by the sharp edges of the packet. the corner of his lips started bleeding, and the older was quick to grab him a tissue to help jisung out. jieun felt bad and wanted to help out, but a customer suddenly came in and she looked at changbin with hopeful eyes before heading out to the counter out front.

changbin pressed the tissue on jisung's lips for him as he looks at him with concern. he knows he shouldn't be surprised at how jisung always managed to get hurt, but it will always worry him no matter what.

after being sure the bleeding had stopped, changbin kept his eyes on jisung's lips. they look a bit swollen now, and it certainly didn't look comfortable.

"your lips are all swollen now..." he said, which brings jisung's attention to him. the younger doesn't know why, but that statement made him nervous yet so hopeful. jisung wanted more, he knows he does.

"do you want me to kiss it better?"

jisung's guess was right and he certainly wasn't disappointed. he nodded lightly as he knows he was waiting for this moment, but he can't help feeling nervous again around changbin. being this close wih the older got his heart beating out of his chest.

as changbin leaned in to close the gap between them, he could feel his breath hitched as he closes his eyes. once he felt the soft texture of the older's lips on the corner of his mouth, he let out some air he didn't realize he was holding onto.

he was a bit sad that changbin didn't full on kiss his lips, which was something he really wanted. but he knows the older was just being careful as to not scare him away.

but jisung won't let that happen.

before changbin could fully back away, the younger bravely grabbed onto his face and connect their lips together. they fit perfectly like puzzle pieces, and when changbin kissed back, jisung could feel the fireworks bursting in his heart.

out of all the kisses he received from changbin, this was the one that made him feel better than ever. it made him feel happy. it made him feel worthy. it made him feel special.

when they finally pulled away to catch some breath, jisung kept his hands still on changbin's face as he stared into his eyes lovingly. "you had no idea how i waited for this moment." he said softly, making the older smile.

"and you had no idea how much i wanted to do that." he replied similarly which brings laughter to the both of them. it was obvious how the two had feelings for each other, yet none of them were brave enough to confess.

but now that they've kissed, jisung felt like his life is complete. all this time, having changbin kissing his injuries away makes him feel better and he didn't understand why. but now, all those kisses mean everything to him.

not only did it made his wounds heal in a matter of second, it also made him realize how he actually feels for the older. the more kisses he gets, the more addicted he is. all he ever wants now is nothing but kisses.

changbin's magical kisses.

THE END.