five

"hey kid!"

jisung stopped on his tracks once he heard that voice. it was coming from none other than the head of the bullies, jaeyong. apparently everywhere he goes, he always find someone he can release his anger at, and unfortunately today's victim is jisung.

"you didn't come to school yesterday, why? were you trying to run away from doing my homework? i got in fucking detention because of you, kiddo." jaeyong approached the smaller boy, his finger on jisung's chin, lifting his head to force eye contact.

jisung trembled in fear. he was actually called sick yesterday since he got a cold, but he didn't expect to be attacked by jaeyong like this. he had no idea he had to do his homework for him for the eleventh time this month.

"hmm, i wonder what i should do today..." the older trailed off, looking at jisung with annoyance. he looked behind him to see his group of friends looking at them amusingly before one of them spoke. "hey, you should let him do the thing you had to do in detention yeaterday. at least you don't have to deal with mr. kang again."

jaeyong seems to be aggreeing to his friend's idea before taking out a pile of paper before throwing it directly onto jisung's face. "write 'i will do my homework and not get into detention again' 500 times and finish it by tomorrow morning or you're dead meat." he threatened before walking away, leaving jisung alone.

the boy looked around him to see empty papers scattered around the floor before making an effort to pick them all up. eyes were on him, but he didn't want to make a big fuss about it since everybody technically knows what type of person jaeyong is.

while he was picking up the papers, someone appeared out of nowhere and helped him. the other gave the last batch of papers to jisung before making eye contact with him. the smaller boy was surprised, but he was mostly nervous after he saw who it was.

"he did it again, didn't he?" changbin asked softly, his eyes looking at the younger worriedly. jisung breaks the eye contact immediately, feeling bad for making the older worry.

changbin knows jisung doesn't like being the centre of attention so he grabbed onto his wrist and dragged him to the area behind the stairs. there was no one nearby, and jisung definitely feel much more safer.

"huh, looks like the papers got your cheek." once he felt changbin's soft hand touched his left cheek, he flinched as he was surprised by the sudden contact. the older didn't retract though, he instead holds onto jisung's face delicately as he carressed the spot near his injury.

this made jisung panic as he tried to not do things he regrets. his heartbeat was so loud that he was afraid that changbin could hear it. his stomach is twisting and turning, yet he didn't back off. he won't admit, but he likes being cared for by changbin.

the older brought him to the nearby toilet and got some water to clean off the papercut wound on his cheek. it stopped bleeding for a bit, but jisung still winced whenever he tries to smile.

with no warning whatsoever, changbin placed a quick yet soft peck on his cheek before pulling away with a smile. "you told me my kisses makes you feel better, i hope it works this time too."

the younger swore his breath hitched, he didn't expect changbin to be so bold. even though he wasn't ready, he couldn't deny how he longs for it. he loves the way changbin's kisses makes him feel.

no matter how much his heart beats and how the butterflies are going insane inside his stomach, he knows he wanted more.

jisung was wrong, his lips aren't special. they're magical.