𝟏𝟏|𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

ALEXIA'S POV~

ALEXIA'S POV~

IT HAD NOW BEEN a day since my talk with hope and I was still fuming with the werewolf whore.

I had a plan to tell the mikaelsons about what hope had revealed to me but what I wasn't expecting was to see my sister so soon.

An hour earlier~

I was lounging on my living room sofa in my large house while axel,ivy and henrick were out in the grill and Lizzie and josie were with Alaric.

I was watching teen wolf when I heard a rather chipper knock at the door.

Peeking my head over the abnormally large bag of crisps I was currently pigging out on; I loved myself off the sofa to open the door.

Before I could even take in who was in front of me. I was crushed into a huge hug making me tumble backwards using the wall as my only grip.

The smell of vanilla cupcake shampoo notified me quickly who this person was. I immediately crushed my arms into my sisters back,staying there for a little while before pulling away to be faced with the gorgeous face of my sister.

 I immediately crushed my arms into my sisters back,staying there for a little while before pulling away to be faced with the gorgeous face of my sister

Caroline Forbes.

" care bear! My lovely sister... not that I don't want you back but why are you here? I thought that you had a few more weeks left in the Bahamas"

After all of the drama in mystic falls happened;Elena and Damon had Stefanie,Bonnie and Enzo having their young boy too Caroline decided that she wanted a break from it all so she went out on a week long trip to the Bahamas.. well that turned into a month. As much as I love my sister,it was nice not having to put a smile on every time I was around her as she was gone after Stefan died. I did miss her mind. So did the kids, especially ivy as she was missing the weekly shopping sprees she would have with her aunt care and aunt Elena. I guess Rebekah reminded ivy of Caroline so much hence why she wasn't being all defensive as normal towards her. Caroline would occasionally send post cards with hot Spanish and then french dudes to me. She had her fair share of flings as she had never really experienced love apart from Tyler before Tyler and me dated a little after my break up with Matt. She had been to Bulgaria,the Bahamas, Spain, France, Hawaii, China, Thailand,London and New York if I so recall all of the different looking dudes she was picture with or the immensely expensive shoes she would send over for ivy, and one outfit even being a burka?.. I have no idea.