𝟏𝟐|𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆

ALEXIA'S POV~

ALEXIA'S POV~

CAROLINE, ME AND the kids all swung around to see nick standing with a rather large smirk evident on his lips.

" klaus" my sister replied with a great amount of sas.

Oh shit.

" what are you doing here nik?" I asked. It isn't often that I see Nicklaus in the mystic grill.

" I came here for a drink.... isn't that what the grill supplies? I know I've been gone for a little while but I imagine that the grill still sells alcohol" he replied to which I snapped an eyebrow up while the kids and Caroline scoffed.

They were still not fully forgiving of their father and aunts and uncles but they were slowly warming up.

Ivy was now practically joined at the hip with Rebekah, along with Freya,keelin,davina and marcel. Not that she didn't like Elijah or kol but she particularly favoured those.

Henrick is now quite close with his uncle Elijah as they bind with their love of books and noble attitudes,marcel and his uncle kol and aunt davina.

Lizzie and josie have made friends with hope....more so josie.

And axel has been the hardest to crack. He's gotten closer to kol and Elijah and Marcel but he seems to be the one holding the most disliking for his father and step sister.

An hour later~

Hopes pov~

I was sat in the living room of the mansion,home alone. Dad had gone to get a drink from the grill, I haven't seen mum in days.... well I don't know if she's earns that title anymore. Elijah is out doing who knows what and keelin and Freya,kol and davina and Rebekah and marcel were out doing couple things and I didn't want to be a third wheel.

I was on Instagram looking through a supernatural post Jensen ackles,misha Collins and Jared padlecki had just posted when I heard the back door slam open.

I looked up from my phone unfazed until I saw who it was... mum..... or Hayley whatever. She doesn't feel like my mother anymore.

" hope.... come here"

I was quite nervous as I didn't know what she would do to me but complied and walked over to her.

What she did next was common but still shocked me.....

She slapped me across the jaw making my head fly backwards.