𝟏𝟑|𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

{A/N: she's wearing the top one while organising the dance but I will show the dress}

ALEXIA'S POV~

IT HAD BEEN 2 days since the Scooby gang came back and it's been... eventful.

Telling everyone about the mikaelsons which received lots of shouts and 'fucking dick!" From Damon and the rest....mainly Damon being like an over protected brother.

Damon, me and Alaric have caught up while drinking in the grill just like old times.

Me,Elena,Bonnie and Caroline have gone shopping.

most of all... I bonded with Raphael and Stefanie.

And the thing making it eventful was my sister.

If you know my sister and planning things... especially dances, she goes mental.

Like the incredible hulk mental.

Like a vampire on crack mental.

Elena on her period mental.

Like Rebekah wearing the same outfit in a row mental.

Like Elijah wearing normal clothes mental.

Like Bonnie not saving anyone and sacrificing her self daily mental.

Damon after a bottle of bourbon mental.

Alaric without his morning coffee mental.

Kai Parker....going a day without killing some innocent child mental.

Nik not daggering his siblings every five minutes mental.

Katherine Pearce caring about someone mental....

I think you get it.

She's been huffing about like a blue ass fly for the past few days... getting dresses, decorating the Lockwood mansion which Tyler had shipped the key down to so gracefully,being paranoid etc.

Right now Caroline was curling Lizzie hair in the curling chair after doing the rest of the girls.

The place was buzzing in the main area full of people while the gang were all dressed up by the snack area.

It looked like everyone except the mikaelsons and hope were there which was weird as I told hope to come in normal clothes and then I would pick her dress up from Caroline's dressing room and do her makeup and hair.